Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jeff The Murderer
I ship my OC Ari with a friend's OC, Marcus. I've been looking for some art of them together ... Would you be up for it?

spoilering this because its long-ish

Ari is a very calm closeted hipster Book and Sweets shop owner. He does almost everything slowly and with a bit of flow. He's really into ghost types and darkness [literal, not like evil things]. He's a sweater fiend and loves relaxing with his ghosts with a cup of hot tea [or hot chocolate]. He also bakes a lot[hence the sweets shop], makes dream catchers from things he finds, and adores contests even though his pokemon don't want to do them.
He's very friendly and love to banter with customers and coordinators in the contest hall.
[this is not to say Ari has no dark side, he simply is just a very gentle, happy, person most of the time]

Marcus has Aspergers and is a bit ridged even though he's very shy. He gets defensive very easily and when he does get that way he won't really listen to any one and just wants to shove every one away. Most people don't even know he has this problem and just assume he's a d**k sad
He really is very sweet and he wants affection, even more so since it seems like he's unable to get it. He has a natural draw to fire types and they really help to bring out the happier friendlier version of himself.

I really love them because Marcus really only gets affection from his best friend, who's a girl and then another chick who doesn't know much about him and is a bit to wild for him. Ari has a maternal instinct in general, but with Marcus it's a little different. I don't really know how to explain how. But he's patient with him and gives him space when he wants it.

Would you doodle them being cuddly dorks in flower crowns?
Roses for Marcus and Daisies for Ari?
I am shipper trash

I well try but am not good with making roses and daisy. Their still a bit of people in front of you if you don't mind the wait.

Friendly Bibliophile

slay_chan
It's so cute! Thank you >w<

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'll think about it am not to fond of doing skirts I have a hard time with them.

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sinfulcraft
slay_chan
It's so cute! Thank you >w<[/quote
Very welcome

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'll do the cancer boy box his cute. Do you want the eyes any type of color.

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
slay_chan
I well try but am not good with making roses and daisy. Their still a bit of people in front of you if you don't mind the wait.
I dont mind either UvU
Flowers are harrrrdddddd, as long as you can tell the general attempt, its fine xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff