<3 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
o u o 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Thank you! 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Precious Sweetheart

The_Masked_Prince
You draw, too? c: do you have a DA or tumblr? We can help each other out smile

My day's been fine. My dad started teaching me how to drive. I'm still bad at it lol I'm bad at reversing. I can't tell if I'm straight or not. He keeps me at a slow speed so I can't tell at all until I'm way too close or far from the curve -sigh-

So, how was your day?

Shy Prophet

Rococonut
DorkettePanda
What I like to draw depends on my mood so I like to sweep through the pages sometimes to look at people's requests again.

I'm drawing the muscle groups again so we can just talk for now smile how was your day and summer?
It was okay. Just trying to pass the time.

Precious Sweetheart

DorkettePanda
Rococonut
DorkettePanda
What I like to draw depends on my mood so I like to sweep through the pages sometimes to look at people's requests again.

I'm drawing the muscle groups again so we can just talk for now smile how was your day and summer?
you can try watching something smile anime or YouTube usually does the trick

Heroic Cat

8,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rococonut
You draw, too? c: do you have a DA or tumblr? We can help each other out smile

My day's been fine. My dad started teaching me how to drive. I'm still bad at it lol I'm bad at reversing. I can't tell if I'm straight or not. He keeps me at a slow speed so I can't tell at all until I'm way too close or far from the curve -sigh-

So, how was your day?

I do draw, but its traditional xO and no I don't have a DA or tumblr but I am planning to make one eventually emotion_kirakira
driving, at least your learning smile
I wanna learn and yet I don't wanna, I think I might try and learn after graduating high school smile

Precious Sweetheart

The_Masked_Prince
drawing traditionally is still drawing o: it's the original way of drawing lol you should make one : ) I would love to see your work <3

You kinda have to learn in this society. I assume you live in USA/Canada? You can take the bus, but that's a lot more time wasted.

Shy Prophet

Rococonut
DorkettePanda
Rococonut
DorkettePanda

you can try watching something smile anime or YouTube usually does the trick
I've been doing that. =3

Heroic Cat

8,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rococonut
The_Masked_Prince
drawing traditionally is still drawing o: it's the original way of drawing lol you should make one : ) I would love to see your work <3

You kinda have to learn in this society. I assume you live in USA/Canada? You can take the bus, but that's a lot more time wasted.

I am doing art freebies right now so I post my stuff in a photobucket xO
I shall link you to my art a bit later, I'm on my phone so yeah... I'll wait till I get to my laptop smile
I live in the US and you?

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Herro!

Do you think you might want to take a shot at my current avi?
She's sort of a fairy/milkmaid. LOL

Or if couples are more your thing...

Real Life References of Me & Boyfriend

1 2 3

I promise to love it.
Thank you so much!
yum_puddi

xTea's King

Rococonut
I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

awe she looks adorable, thank you ><

User Image

Precious Sweetheart

Drawing again

Lonely Phantom

Realism practice huh? Realism is tough. I can't do it at all. >< Practice with my OCs? Info for them is all in the link.

Precious Sweetheart

LittleDemonMegami
Realism practice huh? Realism is tough. I can't do it at all. >< Practice with my OCs? Info for them is all in the link.
it takes a lot of patience and failures and learning and time and...yeah. But determined lol

Btw, you'll get a shirtless sketch of Zirakugan soon~

Lonely Phantom

Rococonut
LittleDemonMegami
it takes a lot of patience and failures and learning and time and...yeah. But determined lol

Btw, you'll get a shirtless sketch of Zirakugan soon~

=D Sweeeet. Thank you so much! Don't forget his stubble. Everyone forgets the stubble. >_> <3 <3

Yeah, I took a few art classes in high school and every time we did realism drawings of people, I'd flip out. Like, it would take me forever to finish and the end result was always crappy. lol.

Demonic Phantom

Please consider of any my three avis.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out