I want...

The ORIGINAL 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Head PIXIE 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Mmm HOTDOGS 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
The OBSESSED 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

Y'know, Darko, I think you once said how you enjoyed my art style of us?
And I just keep looking at your art style for us and I'm on cloud nine. ; A ;
I love how you draw, yeah, but I love how you draw how we interact. Like wow that smug face my chica has like she's being a smartass to your pixie. ; w ;

Star

WalMartyr
SCREECHES LOUDLY
DUDE HOW COME
whenever I have s**t days.
You make things instantly better? ; AAAAA ;
This is so perf and omg I wanna draw the babies now argh I would do it if I wasn't so drained. @ A@
Sundays at work are normally the busiest days? And I had to work all day. Except one hour. Which tends to be the slow hour. gonk
So considering that I had a panic attack, managed to complete a 13 hour shift pretty much, and make it home to this? I'm beaming and blushing and sdfhasdfd fI wanna cry happy tears now.
Darko, if even Katal ships us, this is clearly meant to be.
It is no longer just us, alone, longing to provide pixie boys with dorky girls that aren't pixies.... but there is now a support group. Of one, but still counts as a support group. emotion_dowant

I TYPED A LOT ABOUT MY BAD DAY OOPS
On a good note, me and a manager are becoming buds and it's really awesome. We rock the dry humor. And he doesn't get repulsed when I accidentally say things I shouldn't probs say to a manager. rofl

Y'know, Darko, I think you once said how you enjoyed my art style of us?
And I just keep looking at your art style for us and I'm on cloud nine. ; A ;
I love how you draw, yeah, but I love how you draw how we interact. Like wow that smug face my chica has like she's being a smartass to your pixie. ; w ;
Darko's legendary timing does it again! That makes me so happy~~~~!
I mean its super lame that you had a bad day but I'm really glad I was able to make you smile despite that! I swear the people you work for are slave drivers except that manager he seem super cool
yup now we have one other supporter so make the guild, start the fandom lets go kataljaykay

omg so like drawing peeps interacting is my favorite thing to draw ever! So i got super hyped when you made those avi to go with the boys just your so wonderful thank you so much > <!!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

DarkElements

LMAO I SPENT TIME ON THIS AVATAR THAT SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH TIME emotion_donotwant

AAAAAAAAAA but but people interacting WITH YOUR OWN peeps is the best thing above all best things. ; u ; Interaction is fabulous and I love it, too. But I love having some portion of interaction with things.
Manager blargcrapgush below spoiler?

Yea, the manager is great. Everytime I work with him at night I hear so many teenagers terrified he hates them. And then I'm there like 'uh.' and that's all I can say.
We call each others name out now as a greeting. It all started with him calling my name while I was maybe less than ten feet away? LIKE MY NAME AS IN GET YOUR a** OVER HERE. So I immediately replied nicely with a "yes, sir?" and he looks at me and shakes his head and told me he was just saying hi, gee.
So I argued with him that 'implying' a hello doesn't count. So that night maybe mid-shift I saw him going to the office and I called his name and he turned around and noised a 'hm?' so I shrugged and told him 'just saying hi' and I swear I heard him mutter 'oh my god' as he walked away. So now we just practically scream the name despite how close we are? Five feet is the same as all the way across the kitchen.
I freaked out though at first one night cause I took my glasses off and he was walking by and did a double take and asked if I had contacts so I blurted out "nope, no contacts in the last minute. i guess you just didnt notice when we were screaming each others names --- wait never mind oh my god"
and he walked away laughing.
Later on he walked by and just started laughing/chuckling/giggling whatever because we are both immature little boys that laugh at innuendos?

IM POOPED NOW AND ITS AFTER 1AM AND I AM DUMB AND VOLUNTEERED TO GO CLEAN THIS MORNING SO I NEED TO SLEEP. e w e;;;;

smoochespapspatsyourface
night darko !!!!
I wanna draw more of our bbies cause ugh you draw them so cute I have to participate in the cavity causing creations.

Star

WalMartyr
LMAO I SPENT TIME ON THIS AVATAR THAT SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH TIME emotion_donotwant

AAAAAAAAAA but but people interacting WITH YOUR OWN peeps is the best thing above all best things. ; u ; Interaction is fabulous and I love it, too. But I love having some portion of interaction with things.
Manager blargcrapgush below spoiler?

Yea, the manager is great. Everytime I work with him at night I hear so many teenagers terrified he hates them. And then I'm there like 'uh.' and that's all I can say.
We call each others name out now as a greeting. It all started with him calling my name while I was maybe less than ten feet away? LIKE MY NAME AS IN GET YOUR a** OVER HERE. So I immediately replied nicely with a "yes, sir?" and he looks at me and shakes his head and told me he was just saying hi, gee.
So I argued with him that 'implying' a hello doesn't count. So that night maybe mid-shift I saw him going to the office and I called his name and he turned around and noised a 'hm?' so I shrugged and told him 'just saying hi' and I swear I heard him mutter 'oh my god' as he walked away. So now we just practically scream the name despite how close we are? Five feet is the same as all the way across the kitchen.
I freaked out though at first one night cause I took my glasses off and he was walking by and did a double take and asked if I had contacts so I blurted out "nope, no contacts in the last minute. i guess you just didnt notice when we were screaming each others names --- wait never mind oh my god"
and he walked away laughing.
Later on he walked by and just started laughing/chuckling/giggling whatever because we are both immature little boys that laugh at innuendos?

IM POOPED NOW AND ITS AFTER 1AM AND I AM DUMB AND VOLUNTEERED TO GO CLEAN THIS MORNING SO I NEED TO SLEEP. e w e;;;;

smoochespapspatsyourface
night darko !!!!
I wanna draw more of our bbies cause ugh you draw them so cute I have to participate in the cavity causing creations.
I always spend so much time on making avis then end up just saving the outfit and never wearing it ever.
I use to love sharing my chars with others for rp and junk! kinda refrain myself from doing it as much now cause idk i use to hang out with this rp group who kinda made my char their own to fit into their stories and ugh got me so peeved ><
You and your manager sound like a bunch of super cuties btw!
And youre probs already long gone but good night to you too!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

DARKOOOO drawing is hard I wanna fall asleep :C

Star

WalMartyr
omigosh bucky. i was selling stuff to get this item now i dont have to
this is amazing! thank you so much!! aaaah i have to use it right awayyy!!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

DarkElements

WAIT I FORGOT WHAT I GAVE YOU???
I'm super happy you like it and it made you happy whatever it was!!! * W *

Darko, I have had SAI open for at least an hour without even touching my tablet pen. gonk

Star

WalMartyr
WAIT I FORGOT WHAT I GAVE YOU???
I'm super happy you like it and it made you happy whatever it was!!! * W *

Darko, I have had SAI open for at least an hour without even touching my tablet pen. gonk
It was called like digital survivor???i thiiiink???BUT it's awesome. I really like the hair eue

I sometimes just open sai, draw a circle, then leave it like that for the rest of the day. its weird!

Star

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Star

Hadrian tono
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
┬─┬ ╯(°□° ╯)!
What is the meaning of* this??

Star

Star

Star

Star

Quick Reply