Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I wish I could just like...Get your art to come out as legit posters. I wish my printer could do that and then I'd just be like YEAH. LEV POSTERS ERREWHERE.

Friendly Bear

askldfjal my art is not poster-worthy. yet. xD

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion

Buuuullshit. Resin, Ernest casting, and The Horn are all TOTALLY poster-worthy. Travis and Karen agree! I guess Resin would need some kind of abstract background for hers but STILL. Totally on my Christmas list.
Hell, The Horn as a wall scroll would be pretty cool, too.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

Buuuullshit. Resin, Ernest casting, and The Horn are all TOTALLY poster-worthy. Travis and Karen agree! I guess Resin would need some kind of abstract background for hers but STILL. Totally on my Christmas list.
; w ;
b-but they're all uh, sketchy. <_<
need to clean up lines and stuff to make them look good. >_>'

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

; w ;

...None of the ones I listed are sketchy. You *did* line them. And color them. They've got a few stray lines, but its hardly noticeable in The Horn or Resin's case, and it makes Ernest's one look casti-er. d:

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

; w ;

...None of the ones I listed are sketchy. You *did* line them. And color them. They've got a few stray lines, but its hardly noticeable in The Horn or Resin's case, and it makes Ernest's one look casti-er. d:
stray line = not clean lines. ; w ;
I'm just too lazy to clean up drawings maybe this is just my art style. haha
but if you say so... xd

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

; w ;

but if you say so... xd

S'okay. I usually end up erasing them when I practice coloring with your stuff, anyhow. XD
Except for the ones on the hands. I can never figure those out, for some reason. o__0

SPEAKING OF WHICH. Was totally gonna try drawing the KotOR OCs, ragequit before I even finished the hair. I can not grow the patience for this.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

; w ;

but if you say so... xd

S'okay. I usually end up erasing them when I practice coloring with your stuff, anyhow. XD
Except for the ones on the hands. I can never figure those out, for some reason. o__0

SPEAKING OF WHICH. Was totally gonna try drawing the KotOR OCs, ragequit before I even finished the hair. I can not grow the patience for this.
ah~
because anatomy of hands and feet are hard. messy lines fools the eye to make them look good. xD

aww finish them!!!

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
ah~
because anatomy of hands and feet are hard. messy lines fools the eye to make them look good. xD

aww finish them!!!

Nope! Not gonna do it.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
ah~

aww finish them!!!

Nope! Not gonna do it.
>______>
/whispers do ittttt

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
ah~

aww finish them!!!

Nope! Not gonna do it.
>______>
/whispers do ittttt

No, LeV. I don't like to color, and I don't like the way that it turns out when I do. :/ I'm a writer.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
ah~

aww finish them!!!

Nope! Not gonna do it.
>______>
/whispers do ittttt

No, LeV. I don't like to color, and I don't like the way that it turns out when I do. :/ I'm a writer.

okok. xd

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion

okok. xd

An' I'd rather see your colored arts, anyhow. >w> So pretty pretty!

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion

Was explaining to Travis how much I need for Summer Haircut and he tried to trade me his favorite item (Furious Lost Boy). No! >__<
A sweet gesture, but no!

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

Was explaining to Travis how much I need for Summer Haircut and he tried to trade me his favorite item (Furious Lost Boy). No! >__<
A sweet gesture, but no!
wow O:
he's so nice ; u ;

..how much do you need?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items