Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
<w<

So I've been thinking about background stuff in comics and foreshadowing and stuff, so I was wondering if we might want to start to artfully work in references to things in the future? >_>
ohh yes!

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
<w<

So I've been thinking about background stuff in comics and foreshadowing and stuff, so I was wondering if we might want to start to artfully work in references to things in the future? >_>
ohh yes!

I mean, Christian's shirt is already the biggest foreshadowing ever, since it's the same design as on the book, right? XD

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
<w<

ohh yes!

I mean, Christian's shirt is already the biggest foreshadowing ever, since it's the same design as on the book, right? XD
wait, is it? xD
..does the design mean something? If it does we should figure it out and change in early on lol.

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
<w<

ohh yes!

wait, is it? xD
..does the design mean something? If it does we should figure it out and change in early on lol.

It is! XD We talked about that when I was first showing you his design and all.
Yeeeah I guess we should. Ideally it'd have something to do with necromancy but also look like a normal graphic tee design.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
<w<

ohh yes!

wait, is it? xD

Yeeeah I guess we should. Ideally it'd have something to do with necromancy but also look like a normal graphic tee design.
hmm..ok. Well, all alchemy circles look good as graphic tees xD

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
ohh yes!

wait, is it? xD

That's true! And you can be vague on the shirt, but should we figure out what they actually are on the book? It'd probably be useful to have the runes worked out for when he actually starts casting.

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt

That's true! And you can be vague on the shirt, but should we figure out what they actually are on the book? It'd probably be useful to have the runes worked out for when he actually starts casting.
Right.
...I don't know a thing about the symbols. >.>

Friendly Bear

lol, this is the thing on his shirt:

User Image

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt

Right.

Well, we'd have to figure them out! XD
And we could play with these...

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion

User Image

Is....Is that Hylian? XD

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt

Right.

Well, we'd have to figure them out! XD
And we could play with these...
* -* these are cool. I like how you can see the specific sins in each one of them. 7 sins. so each monster bares a symbol?

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

User Image

Is....Is that Hylian? XD
lololol does it look like it? xD

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
* -* these are cool. I like how you can see the specific sins in each one of them. 7 sins. so each monster bares a symbol?

They're not baring anything! This isn't a peepshow.
And no, but that would be what represents them when a spell is cast in regards to them, yeah?

Friendly Bear

Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

And no, but that would be what represents them when a spell is cast in regards to them, yeah?
ahhh got it.

Hallowed Rogue

12,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LeV Oblivion
Health Kitt
LeV Oblivion

ahhh got it.

Maybe put those ruins on his shirt?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas