30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

Your welcome ^.^
I seen that, and now I get to look forward to seeing the end results as well mrgreen
Thank you, that'd be awesome!
Going to try and draw another character for this story too...

Yup. ^__^
N/P
Oh, got another character in the works, eh?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Your welcome ^.^
I seen that, and now I get to look forward to seeing the end results as well mrgreen
Thank you, that'd be awesome!
Going to try and draw another character for this story too...

Yup. ^__^
N/P
Oh, got another character in the works, eh?

He's been in my head- He adopted Mae and two other children, and has two of his own... There are lots of characters in my head that I've yet to draw out sweatdrop
Have you been getting more pm's from the welcome fairy? I've been for several days, it's really annoying xp

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

He's been in my head- He adopted Mae and two other children, and has two of his own... There are lots of characters in my head that I've yet to draw out sweatdrop
Have you been getting more pm's from the welcome fairy? I've been for several days, it's really annoying xp

Oh! Is he a good guy then?
I have a lot of characters that I haven't put on paper yet too.
No, not lately. But there were a lot of them coming in last month for me. It was annoying. But the free gold grants helped a little, lol.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

No, not lately. But there were a lot of them coming in last month for me. It was annoying. But the free gold grants helped a little, lol.

Yep mrgreen
I've kinda got him worked out to be like... a dective and he's got a soft spot for kids. The adopted kids were rescued from bad situations.
One would think it wouldn't be that hard to get at least a quick sketch done, but nope... part if it is I don't always know what the character looks like and I find it hard to start when I do go to draw one.
3k won't do much with these prices lol
When was/is the sleep test you were talking about?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Yep mrgreen
I've kinda got him worked out to be like... a dective and he's got a soft spot for kids. The adopted kids were rescued from bad situations.
One would think it wouldn't be that hard to get at least a quick sketch done, but nope... part if it is I don't always know what the character looks like and I find it hard to start when I do go to draw one.

Sounds like a good character! Well, don't draw just one picture of him. Do some rough sketches of several different designs until you find one you are happy with.
No, but every little bit helps, right? mrgreen
Tonight. I have to sleep with all sorts of equipment strapped to me. Not really looking forward to it. =_____=;;

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Yep mrgreen

Sounds like a good character! Well, don't draw just one picture of him. Do some rough sketches of several different designs until you find one you are happy with.
No, but every little bit helps, right? mrgreen
Tonight. I have to sleep with all sorts of equipment strapped to me. Not really looking forward to it. =_____=;;

Some characters need that lol
But either way sketching things out does help in just getting some more character development done..
Yeah, I suppose it'll add up lol
It doesn't sound comfortable : o
But at least you'll get it done and over with and hopefully not have to deal with that anymore : o

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

But either way sketching things out does help in just getting some more character development done..
But at least you'll get it done and over with and hopefully not have to deal with that anymore : o

Most of mine do. Rarely do I get a clear idea of how I want them to be. Heaven knows that Cain, Hellena, and Anika all went through several changes before I finally settled on their final designs.
I hope so. Gosh, I hate to think I might have to retake the test. The doc said that doesn't happen very often but sometimes they have to redo it. But if I do end up having sleep apnea then I'll still have to sleep hooked up to a Cpap machine. Not as bad as all the other crap I'll be hooked up to tonight, but still uncomfortable.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Most of mine do. Rarely do I get a clear idea of how I want them to be. Heaven knows that Cain, Hellena, and Anika all went through several changes before I finally settled on their final designs.
I hope so. Gosh, I hate to think I might have to retake the test. The doc said that doesn't happen very often but sometimes they have to redo it. But if I do end up having sleep apnea then I'll still have to sleep hooked up to a Cpap machine. Not as bad as all the other crap I'll be hooked up to tonight, but still uncomfortable.

Even the ones that I've drawn and am happy with their appearance, seem to still go through some minor changes here and there over the course of... their life lol
I'm sure it'd be something you'd get use to though. You'll have to let me know how that goes for you : o

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

Even the ones that I've drawn and am happy with their appearance, seem to still go through some minor changes here and there over the course of... their life lol
I'm sure it'd be something you'd get use to though. You'll have to let me know how that goes for you : o

Well, yeah, my character's change a bit with my style as I change too.
Yeah, I know my aunt and uncle got used to it after they had to start using theirs. Still, I'm a little nervous about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Well, yeah, my character's change a bit with my style as I change too.
Yeah, I know my aunt and uncle got used to it after they had to start using theirs. Still, I'm a little nervous about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Mine aren't usually because of the art, mine just get little tweaks in their character development at times and their appearance can change as I figure them out lol
Or some started before I really knew how to create characters better. Seth went through some changes because of that mrgreen
Both your aunt and uncle have it : o
At least for now it's only for the night though, and hopefully you'll sleep better after : o

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

Mine aren't usually because of the art, mine just get little tweaks in their character development at times and their appearance can change as I figure them out lol
Or some started before I really knew how to create characters better. Seth went through some changes because of that mrgreen
At least for now it's only for the night though, and hopefully you'll sleep better after : o

Well, yeah, I get those kinds of changes for mine too.
Haha, I have a few of those as well.
Yup. Pretty sure my mom has it too, but she won't get tested. She is paranoid about hospitals and rarely goes to see a doctor.
Yeah, I hope so.

So, any art yet?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Well, yeah, I get those kinds of changes for mine too.
Haha, I have a few of those as well.
Yup. Pretty sure my mom has it too, but she won't get tested. She is paranoid about hospitals and rarely goes to see a doctor.
Yeah, I hope so.

So, any art yet?

They're never really "done" are they? xd
I guess I can kinda see why she might not want to go to the doctor's : o
(Usually my mom makes me go to the doctor's cuz I don't like going either, but... for me I think I just don't want to take the time... or potentially get poked with needles that won't hurt... yeah...)
But it doesn't make her feel better to know she could still sleep at home? I know I'd rather be at home then having to try and sleep in the hospital : o

Not recently. I've recieved a few pieces of them already. And looking at them... there's no singles of Mae lol
It's either June, or Mae and June (Or June with someone else's OC, OC/OC are fun, poor June is to easy to pick on lol)

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

They're never really "done" are they? xd
I guess I can kinda see why she might not want to go to the doctor's : o
(Usually my mom makes me go to the doctor's cuz I don't like going either, but... for me I think I just don't want to take the time... or potentially get poked with needles that won't hurt... yeah...)
But it doesn't make her feel better to know she could still sleep at home? I know I'd rather be at home then having to try and sleep in the hospital : o

Not recently. I've recieved a few pieces of them already. And looking at them... there's no singles of Mae lol
It's either June, or Mae and June (Or June with someone else's OC, OC/OC are fun, poor June is to easy to pick on lol)

Nope. Speaking of which, I had some really good ideas for my story with Cain. Maybe I'll share them with you through PM some time and find out if they are actually good or if it's just in my head that they are, lol.
No, I mean she is seriously paranoid about it. Thinks they are trying to poison her or put microchips in her brain and crap. She has a serious phobia of doctors. So no, she wouldn't even want to go long enough to get the equipment. If you could convince her to do it at all then she would send someone else to get it for her so she wouldn't have to go to the hospital for it herself.
Can I see what you've got so far then? Well, June is a pretty cute character and most of the artists in the AF like cute more than the characters more like Mae. But I like them both, that's why I drew both of them together for you before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff