Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wallop098

Yeah... I'm more worried about the stuff that could be missing. Really want the safari to return. Oh, and for the lil dungeon-y areas to be a bit bigger than the crap in Y. Freakin' oceanic area alone could be loaded with possibilities! And big 7ft tall jellyfish ghost that SINK !@#$IN' SHIPS. eek Gah, some of the dexs for the ghost types are creepy.

Oh god yes, I'd be really ok with the safari return.. I was kind sad that the only kind of safari I could do I had to have friend codes for. Though I guess I do like that they made it so that if you have more friend codes you can see different types of Pokemon~

And my gosh THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. A huge dungeon expansion would be so very nice. I think something that would kind of be cute if they did that would be to have Pokemon battles in that kind of graphic, as opposed to how we're used to Pokemon battles. c: Kind of like little chibi battles!

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
x_Haunted-Fate_x
Wallop098

Yeah... I'm more worried about the stuff that could be missing. Really want the safari to return. Oh, and for the lil dungeon-y areas to be a bit bigger than the crap in Y. Freakin' oceanic area alone could be loaded with possibilities! And big 7ft tall jellyfish ghost that SINK !@#$IN' SHIPS. eek Gah, some of the dexs for the ghost types are creepy.

Oh god yes, I'd be really ok with the safari return.. I was kind sad that the only kind of safari I could do I had to have friend codes for. Though I guess I do like that they made it so that if you have more friend codes you can see different types of Pokemon~

And my gosh THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. A huge dungeon expansion would be so very nice. I think something that would kind of be cute if they did that would be to have Pokemon battles in that kind of graphic, as opposed to how we're used to Pokemon battles. c: Kind of like little chibi battles!

Yeah, be better if the codes did a bit more to the safari. Maybe add fresh areas or increase the likeilyhood of finding random legends. Or add all the starters instead of the in game ones. lol Be cool if they finally made racing atop a pokemon a thing too.

I want more scale relevancy, both grapically and as part of the battle mechanic. Sure, a electric mouse can zap a water type, but what about 2 tons worht of Wailord? Or one of the giant legendaries like Rayquaza? Ohhh, want to see it's mega form too. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff