Heart Seeker

Heart Seeker

Heart Seeker

Heart Seeker

Heart Seeker

Heart Seeker

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

My skill level isn't high enough to attempt your OC, but here's a bump because he's awesome. <3

werewolf boyfriend's Boyfriend

Dangerous Husband

I'll give it a shot

I draw pretty slowly tho

Heart Seeker

Chihari the Kiwi
My skill level isn't high enough to attempt your OC, but here's a bump because he's awesome. <3
Thank you heart I'm glad you appreciate him.

Heart Seeker

The Amazing Sunstrider
I'll give it a shot

I draw pretty slowly tho
Slow and steady wins the race! He's definitely not a rush job. heart I'd really love for you to give him a go if you have the time and inclination.

Precious Blob

MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi

Haha, you don't see a huge amount of manly men in the art freebies. And he sounds cool.
The OC I'm requesting art for right now is so totally not manly. lol

Heart Seeker

Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi

Haha, you don't see a huge amount of manly men in the art freebies. And he sounds cool.
What can I say, I love me some good old fashioned masculine man-meat. Power, pride and attitude baby, yeeeeaaaah. emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

Precious Blob

MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi

What can I say, I love me some good old fashioned masculine man-meat. Power, pride and attitude baby, yeeeeaaaah. emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

Hahaha, that is an awesome description. : D
I have a manly man that I've never managed to get art for.
I think it's the fact that he has so much unkempt hair and beard that turns them off. lol
To be fair, he's a werewolf/pirate so his hygiene isn't the best.

Heart Seeker

Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi

I think it's the fact that he has so much unkempt hair and beard that turns them off. lol
Hmm, maybe they'd be more inclined to draw him if he were a super saiyan 4. xd Also incredibly hairy.

Precious Blob

MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi
MetaIia
Chihari the Kiwi

Hmm, maybe they'd be more inclined to draw him if he were a super saiyan 4. xd Also incredibly hairy.

Omg that would be so funny. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces