Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

I'm good! i went down to the beach and had lunch then tanned a bit. im lazing around now hehe

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

I wonder... xD Even the offer of free art may not be tempting enough when people have to stick around for it. =u=;;

Ooh, beach~ Sounds fun.

AlI MlGHT's Fav

Cute Hero

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

*hums and ponders drawing*

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Story of how Espeon got her name~~

David receives a Pokemon egg from his friend, Maddie. The egg eventually hatches to a baby Eevee (female). He decides to hold off on nicknaming her until he's decided what to evolve her in to, so that the name can match. Over the next little while, he becomes wrapped around her little paw. He so spoils and adores her, treating her like a princess. This love and affection encourages an evolution to either Espeon or Umbreon. Though this isn't quite David's intention; he's still undecided of what to make her, if he even wants to evolve her at all, anymore.

Skip forward to a day where David has stopped in a flower field to rest. Lilies. There he encounters a wild Pokemon, which he battles and captures. His precious Eevee begins to evolve following the battle, becoming a beautiful Espeon. David is a little startled/surprised at first, but soon smiles and hugs his newly evolved Espeon. She nuzzles against him as a gentle breeze blows some lilies petals to brush against them. Espeon's attention is taken away from David as she giggles, a petal landing on her head. And thus, it springs to his mind. Lily!

AlI MlGHT's Fav

Cute Hero

T-THAT IS ADORABLE!!

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

thats so cuttteee awww!!! i don't have any background for the nicknames OTL

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

That's really the only nickname I have any kind of story, for. xDD Because Espeon is my favorite Pokemon and I needed to have one in X. So I had Ruri trade me an egg. *A* And when I was making David into an actual OC, I wanted to nickname all his Pokemon. I personally never nickname my Pokemon in games, but David actually would... xD;;

Thanks, you two~ ;u; <333

AlI MlGHT's Fav

Cute Hero

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

idk I like nicknaming mine"hehe <:

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

And then David has frans in Tasha, and maybe a character of Air's...? ; u;

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Air-kun? Moses? Air-Moses? Moses-Air? I like Moses-air. =u= Yes.

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

yeah friends!! have you made a design for his 16 year old self? <:

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

I have a sketch of it. xD But that's it.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out