Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

+

+1 1 100.0% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 905 906 907 > >> >>> »|

Hai I am SpaceCatO, you can call me Space or Space Cat. You'll see many people here call me Sere, I was previously SerenShay. I've been around Gaia for a whiiiiiile. Every so often I "quit" but I always end up coming back, I'm sure no one knows what this is like. -nods- Enough about me though, why you might actually be here:

I have had so many requests over the years, I'm too tired/lazy to make this pretty so here it is!! This is an art request for all my cat people.

Even given where I placed this, I should mention that this is a Freebie Request thread. That means artists give me gifts of their art for one of the characters below. This also means that artists who post their shop and prices will be ignored. I would think after years of doing this, I would not need to explicitly say this, but there will likely still be someone who posts their shop and prices. -shrug-

Having said that I do have a request thread where I will spend Gaia Gold, which you can find here.

For artists, please have a signature on the art you gift, feel free to link your dA. While I am not purchasing anything I'd love to advertise those who support my requests!

Also, any art I receive will acquire a watermark (put on by me) before being posted. This will say who the artist is and who the OC belongs to. Again after years, I did not think I would need to do this...If an artist requires an item list you can ask. Avatars will also receive a watermark. I wish I didn't have to do this, but some people ruin things for others.

I think that is all for now. Thank you for your interest!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Space
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Cat of and from space.
-She has paw feet.
- Her iris' are like a pinkish iridescence with purple. She has a star-shaped mark over her left eye.
-She is curious/inquisitive, always feels cold, and serious when given the responsibility of power.
-Carnivor, very particular with food, it is precious to her (she hasn't always had it). Shares only with those she is very close to and trusts, she can almost always be found nibbling something.
-For colouring, see below.
-Please ask questions!
-Head art by Celesaphii

Colour reference coming soon.

Nyx

- Demon cat
- Horns (regular only 1 pair, if upset she can have up to 3 pairs)
- Cat ears (behind the first pair of horns)
- Two tails' a cat's tail and a demon's tail they are the same colour, the cat's tail has a charm on it
-She is curious, outgoing, and likes to be in charge.
-Please ask questions!
-Head art by TwilightRot

Willow

- Space cat
- She has paw feet. Black sclera, maraschino red eyes.
-She is curious, impatient, and likes to be in charge.
- She is a captain of a ship.
-Please ask questions!
-Head art by TessArt

Colour reference [url=
No avatar image.

Sabra and Lapis

- Twin Egyptian cats.
- Her eyes are the colour of lapis.
-She is domineering, demanding, and likes beautiful things.
-He is reserved, homosexual, and gets used by his sister.
-For references, see below.
-Please ask questions!

Reference for Lapis.
Reference for Sabra.
Links In & Out

Coming soon

Advertisement Section Shops and dA links will go here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash