Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

Millie990
yes XD eyelinerbrow that woulda been so funny

O3o I have gotten a lot of progress done...there is gonna be Beryl skin action! WOOP!

It would. xD Especially if the other eyebrow was completely normal.
I've always thought people drawing on their eyebrows looked weird.

Whoo! I look forward to seeing it!

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Chihari the Kiwi
Millie990
yes XD eyelinerbrow that woulda been so funny

O3o I have gotten a lot of progress done...there is gonna be Beryl skin action! WOOP!

It would. xD Especially if the other eyebrow was completely normal.
I've always thought people drawing on their eyebrows looked weird.

Whoo! I look forward to seeing it!
^-^ some people have no choice cause of illnesses that causes them to lose hair on their body

so long as they make an attempt to make the eyebrow look good then it doesn't bother me

O3o It's a scribbled mess right now

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

I give you a peak...this isn't the whole image...I cropped out most of their bodies...
I have a weird thing with doing full bodies...maybe cause I need more practice sweatdrop

Precious Blob

Millie990
some people have no choice cause of illnesses that causes them to lose hair on their body

so long as they make an attempt to make the eyebrow look good then it doesn't bother me

That is true. /nods/

Aasdfasdf that's adorable I don't even care that it's all scribbly. emotion_kirakira
You are an awesome person. emotion_kirakira
And you gave Beryl long hair. <33333

I like doing full bodies too. The problem is I also always feel obligated to colour, because I'm still really shaky when using my tablet so my lineart is s**t. lol
So I'm like "asfasdojsdfas this is terrible I'm going to colour it so that at least it has pretty colours."
So fullbodies in colour take me forever. lol

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Chihari the Kiwi
Millie990
some people have no choice cause of illnesses that causes them to lose hair on their body

That is true. /nods/

Aasdfasdf that's adorable I don't even care that it's all scribbly. emotion_kirakira
You are an awesome person. emotion_kirakira
And you gave Beryl long hair. <33333

I like doing full bodies too. The problem is I also always feel obligated to colour, because I'm still really shaky when using my tablet so my lineart is s**t. lol
So I'm like "asfasdojsdfas this is terrible I'm going to colour it so that at least it has pretty colours."
So fullbodies in colour take me forever. lol
hahaa biggrin ahh....

thanks I'm glad you like it!
yesyes he has long hair biggrin I saw that you wanted art of him with long hair smile

I am shaky still also...just look at my linework...lol...I draw my process of elimination
I really want to color but my coloring isn't that great...I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong D:

Precious Blob

Millie990
hahaa biggrin ahh....

thanks I'm glad you like it!
yesyes he has long hair biggrin I saw that you wanted art of him with long hair smile

I am shaky still also...just look at my linework...lol...I draw my process of elimination
I really want to color but my coloring isn't that great...I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong D:

I really like it. <3333
I'm sure Fai will like it too. She plays Valerian. :3
Yessss I'm looking for art of him with long hair.
I've always had long hair up as an option for people to draw him, but... only two people ever did. xD
So I added the special request up there.
You've probably noticed from my tekteks on the first page that I REALLY like long hair. lol

Mine looks like it's doing the wave.
User Image

See? I think maybe it would look better if I used a bigger brush? I haven't been doing digital for very long, so I'm still figuring things out.

I like to colour. I don't think mine is great, but I enjoy doing it. Though I think I have been getting better...
User Image

Star Seeker

*bursts in* I DO LIKE IT. <3

*runs back out* <3

Precious Blob

I knew you would. <3

Precious Blob

Invisible Conversationalist

Precious Blob

December Frost
heart

Oh, you finished your new signature art! It's pretty. <3

Invisible Conversationalist

Honestly I just scribbled it out tonight and decided to throw some color around on it. Ahhhahahaha. It's not cleaned up at all and I should probably fix that.

Precious Blob

December Frost
Honestly I just scribbled it out tonight and decided to throw some color around on it. Ahhhahahaha. It's not cleaned up at all and I should probably fix that.

It's still really pretty. xD
You decided not to use the other one you drew?

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Chihari the Kiwi

I really like it. <3333
I'm sure Fai will like it too. She plays Valerian. :3
Yessss I'm looking for art of him with long hair.
I've always had long hair up as an option for people to draw him, but... only two people ever did. xD
So I added the special request up there.
You've probably noticed from my tekteks on the first page that I REALLY like long hair. lol

Mine looks like it's doing the wave.
User Image

See? I think maybe it would look better if I used a bigger brush? I haven't been doing digital for very long, so I'm still figuring things out.

I like to colour. I don't think mine is great, but I enjoy doing it. Though I think I have been getting better...
User Image
yay! I'm glad smile
his short hair is pretty cute looking :3
yeah that one purple haired one has REALLY long hair XD haha

hmm...it's really squiggly...is it like that when you make strokes? maybe it's the pad or program not working right
here is some of my coloring
User Image

lol...okay okay It was a rush job on the whole thing ...but my coloring when I do take time looks flat still
User Image

now when I take like forevers I can do a decent coloring job... sad it's so hard tho
User Image

Precious Blob

Millie990

I think so too. <3
Yeah. xD Vladimir's hair is obscenely long.
I love it. <3

It might just be lack of practice, or it might be because my tablet is pretty old.
Ah well. It's still good to practice with.

Oh, those are cute! Hm, I'm still a newbie, so I can't really give advice. xD I only know what I do.
For my shades, I pick a colour that a lot darker than the colour I originally used. But that's all I know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff