Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay...no reserving posts, no long rules (except follow the TOS and be nice) and NO GIRLS! Other than myself...

Ahem. This thread is for guys who want thier avatar drawn...the only horrible twist on this is that I'll be in the picture. Still interested? Show off your avatar, and I might consider you.

If I have a hard time drawing humans at the moment, I might draw you+me as furries, or quads.

So this means YOUR NOT REQUESTING COUPLES!
...WHY ARE YOU STILL READING MY POSTS!?!?!

Oh, maybe you heard I lied. Well, I did. If your hetero couple inspires me, I might draw you guys as either wolves or foxes. So...yeah. But I'd still rather draw random guys with me XP

Due to the lack of interest, I added this post. As well as couples, I might draw heart valentine themed heart singles as well. But, realize once again you'll most likely be a furry or a quad.
Neat idea. Have fun.
Hm. Interesting.
ThisAintAScene.
Neat idea. Have fun.

Lolz, I'm bored...I don't think my idea is original though...I believe I've seen it somewhere, and yet I don't remember.
Very interesting indeed.
~<3~ Any of the posted guys aboce interested, or just commenting?
I would be interested.

Although my avatar is quite simple.
I am interested. 3nodding
Okie, I am currently doodling on my tablet, lets just see what comes out <33
Me thinks I might make an art request thread. ninja
Forgotten Hanyou
Me thinks I might make an art request thread. ninja

Request threads are fun, but you don't alot of art unless you tip big, and even when you tip big, maybe every 1/7 pieces you get are good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff