Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▮▮▮ xx K A B A L I
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hello! my name is sesshy and welcome to my art quest thread. i am currently questing art for my

lovely gemsbok boy, kabali. though soon enough i`ll be adding another oc to this, once i finish her

description and collect some more art of her. however, kabali is my precious baby and i`m going to

focus more on him, anyway. so, let`s get down to business. to defeat the huns.

in the spoiler below, you will find his most simple ref with all his skin coloration and major details

and stuff. use that if you just want to draw him and don`t care about all his backstory and that sort

of thing. but if you`re interested in all the good stuff about his past, personality, all that fun stuff,

then by all means, move on to the next post and read it. below the profile post, there is art of him

done by other artists. i`d like to see your name on that wall. u wu

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

▮▮▮ xx K A B A L I

name: Kabali.

sexuality: demisexual.

species: gemsbok/namibian oryx (animal given a human form by a higher power. still has the
                                                    horns, ears, and coloration of the animal)

hair color: very dark brown, in dreadlocks, occasionally covered in red clay to keep the sun
                                                    off. though living with adrien has made it so he doesn`t have to.

eye color: black.

other physical traits: his skin is multicolored like that. however, occasionally he will cover
                                                    himself with clay to keep the heat off. height is 6'2", not including the horns which make him 7'.
                                                    he's very slender, but fit.

history: lives in a small tribal village in namibia in africa. when he was young, missionaries
                                                    came through the area. he learned english and asked to establish a pen pal of some sort so that
                                                    he could keep in touch with the outside world. the missionaries set him up with a goat boy named
                                                    adrien
                                                    in europe. the two became fast friends. kabali has since traveled to europe to live with
                                                    adrien, who he didn`t realize was so short, and they`ve become boyfriends over time.

personality: kabali is rather shy. he`s self-conscious about his really long horns, as well as
                                                    the fact that he puts clay on his hair, which is generally something only women do in the area in
                                                    which he once lived. but he`s also very kind and protective of those dear to him. he won`t hesitate
                                                    to retaliate against someone who hurts his loved ones, though he wouldn`t do anything against
                                                    someone who hurts him. he`s constantly worried about his tiny goat boyfriend because he`s tiny
                                                    and often disappears and is found in weird places and usually up high. because he`s a goat. but
                                                    he loves adrien a great deal and shows it. which sometimes gets adrien embarrassed and even
                                                    angry sometimes, but kabali thinks it`s adorable.

strengths: he`s physically quite strong, and can stand the heat very well.

weaknesses: the cold, mental abuse, modern technology and customs.

likes: adrien, writing, playing with children in his old village, playing with adrien`s siblings`
                                                    children (they call him uncle, too), learning about modern ways.

dislikes: bullies, lions, heights, rude people, lots of clothing.

fears: not being liked by adrien.

extra: adrien belongs to freckled robot.

MUSIC FROM THE HIMBA (warning, video image contains nudity)

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

▮▮▮ xx K A B A L I

click images for full picture. usernames of artists below preview. you can see my own art here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

▮▮▮ xx K A B A L I

reserved

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100