Kidney problems.
=

Zombies, hm? Sounds fun.
UHH I DUNNO. Cause he's easy to draw? rofl ..If you feel like it

User Image

Shy Smoker

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Oh my! I hope you get better soon!

Yeah, my town is holding a 5k run that is zombie themed. People pay to run away from the undead. We're holding a contest for the design this year.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Greedy Cleric

THAT. IS. AWESOME.
Double awesome.

Are you going to run in it, too?

Shy Smoker

lolololno. I hate running. I'm planning on volunteering as a zombie. I enjoy scaring people and children.

Greedy Cleric

That'll be great, though.
Any reason to dress up is fun~

I just enjoyed a medieval faire last weekend, and I loved it.
T'was a pirate~!

Shy Smoker

I remember going to those. They are so fun to go to.

My real reasons to dress up are conventions.

Relentless Conversationalist

Evil_Heartless_Moogle

I left to go and watch some shows and I came back and that FACE! I can't stop laughing. Can I steal that?

Greedy Cleric

I haven't been to a con in years.
But those are a blast, too.

I feel like once this year is over and my money issues have a chance to settle down (due to unforeseen events in my life that took place and are complicating my bank account currently) I might have a chance to go do things like that which aren't as local as the faire was.

However I also wish I could just be a traveling Renny that goes with faires... Oh god. That would be awesome, but VERY unlikely.

Shy Smoker

@PoisonousDahlia-It's all over the internet xD Just look up "You don't say blank meme".

@Jumbled- I've been stuck on a small island in Alaska for the past few years, so hopefully I will able to go see some civilization soon. And it would be interesting traveling with one of faires.

Greedy Cleric

Alaska?
No kidding.

^o^

Greedy Cleric

Seems you've disappeared for the time.

I'll go ahead and post my OC info since your post did say you were still looking.
^^;

Profile:

Name: Rhen Icardii
Species: Neko

Bio: Being raised underground wasn’t the ideal life for a young neko, but it was either that or in a cavern and her parents refused. Apparently it was supposed to be good for her, staying underground, keeping her safe from the cold and from getting sick. She was sure she was quite capable of staying healthy, even if it was freezing out there, but her parents insisted, and she tried her best not to break their rules.

There was, in fact, a real answer as to why they stayed underground. Rhen was an exceptional child, and what better way was there to raise her other than keeping her practically hidden from the world? Who would suspect a small neko to live in such a high-risk place with scarce food and occasional rockslides?

It seemed, after every night her father came home, he had to hide a crazed look that filled his eyes. Rhen always seemed to pick up on aggression and rage in her father, but he assured her it was just how he kept his family safe. This, of course, puzzled her, but there was nothing she could possibly do about it. She wouldn’t question him and his reasoning.

With her father gone all day, Rhen was in charge of caring for her ill mother. She was a devoted daughter, but her mother really did seem to depend on Rhen a lot more than she really should have. She was getting to the point where her ramblings were barely making sense. But, before she had taken the turn for the worse, she often spoke of how she needed Rhen to be there because she always felt stronger when she was present. It might have been normal for parents to feel strong because they had children, but little did Rhen know, her mother’s small amounts of strength actually came from her own essence.

As Rhen aged, her mother passed away. She probably would have lived longer if they were in a better environment, but they were so stubborn to keep Rhen hidden from the world. After the death, her father became distant and very quiet. He aged quickly, letting his depression take hold of him and wear him down. He began to slack in hunting food and pushed Rhen away when she tried to talk to him.

It was risky, but she was getting to the point of starving, and with her father acting the way he was, she had to teach herself to hunt for food, or rather, to survive in general. It was then that Rhen decided to venture out, seeking out the lands of Itia she had never seen, though she lacked the proper skills for hunting, she was sure she’d be able to find something.

Personality: Rhen takes after her former selves (past lives) ; Karra and Naori, both beings of the light. She is kind and loving, not wishing to cause harm to others. Unfortunately, due to her parents over-protectiveness, she doesn’t know how to mingle with others her own age. She is, however, very willing, and rather wanting to try.

Powers: Rhen is a reincarnation of a goddess of Tranquility. She rules over light and purity, and as such, her powers reflect that. She can turn threatening things into peaceful ones, for instance, a rock slide into beautiful, light snow flakes.

Other: Rhen's coloring is typically that of chaotic origin. In her generation, it swapped to better guard her from hunters and those aware of who she was and what she was capable of.

Appearance:

User Image

Detailed coloring I'm working on ->
User Image

User Image
User Image

Shy Smoker

Sorry, my lunch hour had passed and had stuff to do . n.

Shy Smoker

Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items