Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am trying a new style of coloring with photoshop and would like to test it out. Therefore, i need a model.

The finished product will take a while because it is a new style and i would like to experiment as much as possible.

I will choose a single person right now and will hopefully color them in a timely manner.

Considering:

Beanish
[ Alexandria ]
Smallvietgurl
obstenant
sailorSaturn1414
The Twilight Princess

XD you look exactly like another elf i know. heart
Beanish
XD you look exactly like another elf i know. heart

well hello there!

is looking that that elf a good thing?
Photoshop coloring? Are you doing more a a cel shaded style or Cg style?I do coloinrg in PS.. im a comic artist lol

Unbeatable Hunter

can you draw couple just asking

Frozen Sex Symbol

User Image
Soooo... how about that.. um a... team. They seem to be having a good year so far.

(Hehe, I'm horrible at starting conversation myself, can't you tell.) xp
cosidering its a man....X) i dunno thats your call haha its ah the elf in my sig too.
[-Arkayne-]
Photoshop coloring? Are you doing more a a cel shaded style or Cg style?I do coloinrg in PS.. im a comic artist lol

i would have to cg coloring.....i want to try and do a detailed painting in photoshop and that is why i am here to find a model
Hey, I reckognize you! Heehee, that's funny. heart

Sorry, I'm being obnoxious. Buh-bye!! xd heart xd
~_~ thats the ugliest thing ive ever seen shiver....where you find that pic in your sig?
marluxias_babi12

i would prefer a single person just because and since i am choosing who it will definately be a single person picture.
tabascosauce
[-Arkayne-]

i would have to cg coloring.....i want to try and do a detailed painting in photoshop and that is why i am here to find a model

Gotcha , actually.. Ive been trying to learn that myself... But hvaing a hard time been looking up tutorials soo.. I mean thats always the best thing right?
Shiver`
User Image
Soooo... how about that.. um a... team. They seem to be having a good year so far.

(Hehe, I'm horrible at starting conversation myself, can't you tell.) xp

yeah the team....and...how bout that weather. looking pretty good so far where i am

Frozen Sex Symbol

Beanish
~_~ thats the ugliest thing ive ever seen shiver....where you find that pic in your sig?
User Image

Aw, that's so mean. How could anyone think my babies are ugly. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(They are from the game Silent Hill 4)

Unbeatable Hunter

tabascosauce
marluxias_babi12

i would prefer a single person just because and since i am choosing who it will definately be a single person picture.

okay's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces