< 1 2 3 >

XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Lucia Z
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Pets
Picture: XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Animal: Cat...or Fox
Preference: umm...nothing extra.

Sorry, I won't take that unless you have a picture of your avatar just as you want it to look. I won't go just by names, because looking up names is usually a pain in the a**, and people tend to change their avatars randomly on me.

ok. well, I'm not on my computer at my house, so I'm not able to post a picture of the avi right now. but, the name is of my own avi, which you can see just by looking at the post. xp and also, I'm not gonna be changing the look of my avi anytime soon. the only thing I'm gonna add is fox ears, when I save up enough gold. which will be many weeks from now. gonk

Just in case, I'll wait until you provide a picture.
fcukin_fumbduck
I have a question for you.

Would you be able to turn a female avatar into a male and then do a gay coupling?

That wouldn't be a problem.
Lucia Z
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Lucia Z
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Pets

Sorry, I won't take that unless you have a picture of your avatar just as you want it to look. I won't go just by names, because looking up names is usually a pain in the a**, and people tend to change their avatars randomly on me.

ok. well, I'm not on my computer at my house, so I'm not able to post a picture of the avi right now. but, the name is of my own avi, which you can see just by looking at the post. xp and also, I'm not gonna be changing the look of my avi anytime soon. the only thing I'm gonna add is fox ears, when I save up enough gold. which will be many weeks from now. gonk

ok. could you please explain to me how to put a picture in a post? sweatdrop cause I've never really learned that stuff yet, so I have no idea how to do that. gonk
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Lucia Z
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Lucia Z
XxInnocentLilAngelxX
Pets

ok. could you please explain to me how to put a picture in a post? sweatdrop cause I've never really learned that stuff yet, so I have no idea how to do that. gonk

You could just tek-tek it the way you want and then use the code they provide you.
Oh okay.
I'm going to change my avi into the most male dressed I can, save the piccy and send a form in >D

Business Fatcat

4,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
Yays! I'm on the whaiting list! heart Thankies!
Gays
Pictures: User Image User Image
Preference: We're each other's valentine and I really care for the guy so whatever you think is best will suffice.

Healing Cutie-Pie

my picture is on the first page wink
Waiting list updated.

Healing Cutie-Pie

thank you 4laugh
Woot.
Thanks a whole bunch.

How're you today?
Pets
Picture: (of your avatar, links to profiles or names will NOT suffice)
i wont be changing the avi so dont worry ^.^
Animal: (the type) Maybe my coco??
Preference: (Anything in particular you want in the piece or can't live without? I may or may not do what you request, but you never know. )
Can you Maybe put ' Princess ' on the art?

Healing Cutie-Pie

I am better looking then my twin xD
@ bubble: i like your avi better too! xD

Healing Cutie-Pie

arisa_rocks
@ bubble: i like your avi better too! xD

lol thank you xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash