Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Welcome!
This is just a temp shop I have opened up since I had just received my brand new tablet and need some practice using it. I will be selecting who i'd like to draw for and if you wish to pay me for it that's totally up to you, but for the most part these line arts will be free.

I have a sample of one of the drawings I made yesterday when i tested it out.Please note, I won't be drawing anyone who has mecha or cluttered avatars. I like simple, clean, cute, or sexy avatars/oc's. Who i pick is at random. Also please provide a ref and a possible list of items if you can of what your avatar is wearing. You may receive a PM from me mysteriously with your free art. If you choose to do anything with my art You will first need to ask me. It maybe free, but it's still my work.

Sample

User ImageUser Image

Drawn

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Hello ~!
O'that one lovely sketch 4laugh
Congrats on having a new tablet ~!
I was wondering if you weren't busy,maybe you could consider any-one from Here o3o' heart

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
One of my current avi? Please. 3nodding

Demonic Sex Symbol

Ryuzuki_Rui
Hello ~!
I was wondering if you weren't busy,maybe you could consider any-one from Here o3o' heart

Thanks, I mean to add more but i'm still getting used to having to look up at a screen and not down at paper lol.

I'll defiantly take a look and see if any catches my eye smile

Demonic Sex Symbol

Toxilicks

Would you be able to post me a ref pic of the avatar larger. and the list of items you're wearing. smile

Shy Strategist

16,450 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Dy Onna
Ryuzuki_Rui
Hello ~!

Thanks, I mean to add more but i'm still getting used to having to look up at a screen and not down at paper lol.

You'll get used to it xD
i was like that to from the start,but now i am looking at my laptop screen instead of the tab itself
yay~! thanks! and your welcome 4laugh

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dy Onna
Toxilicks

Would you be able to post me a ref pic of the avatar larger. and the list of items you're wearing. smile

I can't actually, I'm on my mobile.
sweatdrop if you can't do it without that information and stuff, then it's okay, you don't have to worry, and sorry for yanking your chain.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Ryuzuki_Rui
Dy Onna
Ryuzuki_Rui
Hello ~!

You'll get used to it xD
i was like that to from the start,but now i am looking at my laptop screen instead of the tab itself
yay~! thanks! and your welcome 4laugh

Yeah, once I started to get into the picture I was able to position where the pen was supposed to go with out having to look down to much.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Toxilicks
Dy Onna
Toxilicks

I can't actually, I'm on my mobile.
sweatdrop if you can't do it without that information and stuff, then it's okay, you don't have to worry, and sorry for yanking your chain.

Oh, ok. and don't worry about it. c:
It looks fairly simple and might not need the larger reference, if i decide to draw it c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff