• Conversationalist 100

Beloved Giver

God Chibiterasu
Lorie Bluteau
User Image

TH-thank you so much! <3

Cultist

//posts my faun babe
he's got no set personality bc i am trash and basically just made his design and havent worked on anything else orz

He has hella long hair that kinda drags on the ground and collects leaves and twigs and flowers n stuff ; v;'
also has maple leaf-shaped spots on his ears oo ps
User Image

Romantic Sex Symbol

(ノ⊙‿⊙)ノ~『✧~*A WILD BEGGER APPEARED!*~✧』

Hi there! My friend and I are creating a story together and we are in desperate need of some fan art concept art for some of our characters. The story is pretty much about personified astrological zodiacs and I was wondering if you would consider draw our Character Aries? You can find some information about Aries below.

User Image

ARIESxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        Birth name: Akashi Ohitsuji
                                        Hair: Black with the left side shaven. He has long hair on the right side and medium length in the back
                                        Eye color: Red
                                        Skin Tone: Pale
                                        Body Type: 6'3" and rather muscular
                                        Clothing: Aries likes to wear anything that is black; usually wearing a leather jacket and jeans but it doesn't matter exactly. I haven't really given him too big of a wardrobe, so feel free to draw him in anything that is black or "punk"
                                        Personality: He is the strong and silent type who is a jerk to pretty much everyone. He is cold and quick tempered but will protect someone he cares about without a moments hesitation. He can be smug at times.
                                        Specific appearance traits: He has birth mark in the shape of the zodiac symbol for Aries () on his upper left shoulder and always has dog tags around his neck (they are somewhat of a shackle that he can't take off)
                                        Other: He has a serious case of resting b***h-face so it looks like he's anger ALLLLLLLLLL the time, even when he's calm.

If you want his history, you can find it here.

Thanks so much in advance!

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Can you draw the male oc in this pic?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff