Welcome to Gaia! ::

Woo! O:

kukuku! :D 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

[Noun]

Ooo, okies! Lemme get started while I watch Yellow Submarine. Pardon me if she comes out, mm...hippie-ish. xDD

HIPPIE!! >D
[.nekoai.]
*Lurks*
Cute art. 3nodding

cute avi. :3

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
^^ may I be drawn?

>>; or Atreyu?
Atreyu stands a five-foot-eight-inches with platinum blond reaching to his waist. He wears his hair in a loose ponytail which is held by a blood red satin ribbon. His blond bangs usually fall over his left eye, hiding his Ruby red eye with a black thin line pupil, much like a dragon's eye. His right eye is a kind icy blue. Atreyu is very fit, but not too buff considering he doesn't find a lot of muscle necessary. His finger nails are also painted black. He wears a blue pinstripe vest, a white dress-shirt, a black tie, black pants, black shoes, and pair of rectangular silver rimmed glasses when at work. He doesn't need his glasses all the time, just for mainly reading. When he's off work he usually wears a sleeveless black shirt that hugs onto his abs, black pants with zipper pockets, black shoes, and a black trenchcoat as well as a pair of black sunglasses.

>.> if you need a reference pic leeme know ^^ heart

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
Female Gaara
[Noun]

Ooo, okies! Lemme get started while I watch Yellow Submarine. Pardon me if she comes out, mm...hippie-ish. xDD

HIPPIE!! >D

Yeeeh. What can I say? I love this movie. >3
Female Gaara
[.nekoai.]
*Lurks*
Cute art. 3nodding

cute avi. :3

Thank you. whee
Well, I'm off to lurk some more.
Ginta Of Enma
I love your art Draw me?

niiice. avii.
Female Gaara
Ginta Of Enma
I love your art Draw me?

niiice. avii.

thank you
i don't wanna go to work today. gonk
animegurlyuki
^^ may I be drawn?

>>; or Atreyu?
Atreyu stands a five-foot-eight-inches with platinum blond reaching to his waist. He wears his hair in a loose ponytail which is held by a blood red satin ribbon. His blond bangs usually fall over his left eye, hiding his Ruby red eye with a black thin line pupil, much like a dragon's eye. His right eye is a kind icy blue. Atreyu is very fit, but not too buff considering he doesn't find a lot of muscle necessary. His finger nails are also painted black. He wears a blue pinstripe vest, a white dress-shirt, a black tie, black pants, black shoes, and pair of rectangular silver rimmed glasses when at work. He doesn't need his glasses all the time, just for mainly reading. When he's off work he usually wears a sleeveless black shirt that hugs onto his abs, black pants with zipper pockets, black shoes, and a black trenchcoat as well as a pair of black sunglasses.

o, he sounds cool. C:
maybe a reff?
Do you think you can do couple? I tip 2k ! heart

Avis:
User Image

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Female Gaara
animegurlyuki
^^ may I be drawn?

>>; or Atreyu?

o, he sounds cool. C:
maybe a reff?

xD oh yay! >> reff comin' right up! :3

User Image
User Image
Hazuya

Avis:
User Image

o, cute avii.
maybe. o:
draw me perhaps? I would draw you OC but alas, god did not gift me with drawing abilities sweatdrop
@ animegurlyuki: i'll think about it he look fun to draw. C:
Female Gaara
Hazuya

Avis:
User Image

o, cute avii.
maybe. o:

zank you X3X3X3 yours as well my dear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items