Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm...picking...picking...thinking... >w<

Muscular Streaker

Shameless Ladykiller

Flustered Cookie
Rune Water Knight
cant type well. i go9t a ct on my lap and i'm typing 1 handed and it's hard. i'm alkso typing siudeway. sorry about typosm, canyt reach del to weull

Wow, seems like you are having a bit of a hard time typing.

unfoortinaly. our keyboed is curved and hafl of it isd ubsder the desk

"Yes! The cat jumped down, ( I haven't the heart to kick her off) and now my arm hurts, but I can type properly again!"
Rune Water Knight
cant type well. i go9t a ct on my lap and i'm typing 1 handed and it's hard. i'm alkso typing siudeway. sorry about typosm, canyt reach del to weull

rofl I had tha' problem yesterday! Cat was halfway on my lap, halfway on the laptop!

Yup! It's hard to type that way!

JhiLyhan's Husbando

Warlord

13,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Rune Water Knight
Flustered Cookie
Rune Water Knight

"Yes! The cat jumped down, ( I haven't the heart to kick her off) and now my arm hurts, but I can type properly again!"

Ah, I get it. Cats seem to enjoy sitting on people's laps when it's troublesome.

Shameless Ladykiller

Flustered Cookie
Rune Water Knight
Flustered Cookie
Rune Water Knight

Ah, I get it. Cats seem to enjoy sitting on people's laps when it's troublesome.

"Yeah."

@Otte: "Ack, i'd never let my cat on my keyboard."
Eh, cats are cute little trouble makers or hellions as some like to call them.
Cats simply like bein' the focus of the attention! An' they hate it when you jus' stare into the computer screen an' type an' ignore them!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My dreams? D;
If you like it, can you draw it? :'O
ottedeneb
Cats simply like bein' the focus of the attention! An' they hate it when you jus' stare into the computer screen an' type an' ignore them!

That is very true. I've had cats try and sit on the books that I was reading.

Shameless Ladykiller

"My cat used to sit on our comp monitor, but when we got a flatscreen, she jump befind it and look over the top, she was so confused."
User Image

Hey x3 Can I be drawn please ?
Rune Water Knight
"My cat used to sit on our comp monitor, but when we got a flatscreen, she jump befind it and look over the top, she was so confused."

Oh my gosh. That sounds so cute. Poor confused cat.

JhiLyhan's Husbando

Warlord

13,775 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
cheese anyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash