Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! I want to practice my art so I'm going to do it for free. Umm...so if someone has any suggestions, feel free to post. Ah, I'm also new at this so if anyone can tell me how exactly do I give out free art, that would be nice too. If you can't tell, I'm a bit confused. I don't have any samples just yet cause I just started but I'll try my best. Also, I might be a bit slow cause I'm going to asia soon and won't be back for a month eek I'll try to get as much up before I go though. sweatdrop

Romantic Noob

750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I would suggest getting a sample or two up.
You usually just tell people that you'll draw them, sometimes have them fill out a form.
Mostly- people will come in if they see your previous work.
Maybe sketch something or someone quick?

Dapper Sex Symbol

hey.doll
I would suggest getting a sample or two up.
You usually just tell people that you'll draw them, sometimes have them fill out a form.
Mostly- people will come in if they see your previous work.
Maybe sketch something or someone quick?
okay. But how do I put up samples? Should I put up the link to my deviant art or something? confused
yes and if you could could you draw me for your testing

Romantic Noob

750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
RikuLeader
yes and if you could could you draw me for your testing

=/

eternalstar412
okay. But how do I put up samples? Should I put up the link to my deviant art or something? confused

Yeah. One of the best things to do is pick out your favorite samples, and upload them onto like, photobucket.
Then you can show links to one example.
So people aren't spending their time browsing your site.

Get it?
So like.
Link to example one
Link to example two

Instead of.
Link to my whole gallery.
you can draw me for a sample if you want.
You could just link it to your photobucket or image hoster. Yes, you can use Deviant.
You can draw me too for a sample and if you want to try something new you could draw couples art. There are alot of gaions that like couples art. Me included.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You kiss me like an overdramatic actor

Draw Hilly? :]

With one last shot to make it happenUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i could also ask for couple art, i have the two avis set up. . .
can you draw me
oohooh ya thats another ask for refrance pics. It helps when you dont have to go back and find there post to see how there avi looks.
k, thanks a lot! umm here's a link to my deviantart which I also just started.
http://magicalcreampuff.deviantart.com/

Umm... so once I draw something, how do I give it to people?

*oh, I forgot to mention, all the pieces I do for people is also going to be placed in my deviantart. Hope you guys don't mind
Here.. if youw ant to acctually have a conversation about it PM me.. I'm jsut kindof browsing right now. I suggest usign image shack (just google it). After you have made the picture upload it on there, then copy the URL and psot it on gaia, but if you want money for it they bes tthign to do is have the other person start a trade. From there you can give them the art, then finish the trade. Also if I were you, I'd acctually avoid drawign lots of gaians a day, but that's personal opinion..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff