Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Hakui-Kitsune
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Yeah, I can see that. Doesn't bother me any, though. *shrug* It's not something that'll make me reconsider getting SwordShield, but maybe Nintendo will release a patch that will include the Nat'l Dex. Who knows.

well, their catch phrase is "catch them all", which is pretty much the goal of the game

Questionable Pilot

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I read somewhere about how they'd need to update every model for all 800+ pokemon in order to make them available in SwordShield... which would take an insane amount of space on the cartridge and system that I honestly have no problem with the "can't catch'em all" thing. I'm also just getting too mentally old to afford the stamina to catch all the pokemon. xd

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Hakui-Kitsune
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I read somewhere about how they'd need to update every model for all 800+ pokemon in order to make them available in SwordShield... which would take an insane amount of space on the cartridge and system that I honestly have no problem with the "can't catch'em all" thing. I'm also just getting too mentally old to afford the stamina to catch all the pokemon. xd

well, what they can do is delay the game, or fix it in a future update. Games get updated all the time. It just seems that Game Freak is getting lazy and wanting to focus on a different game

Questionable Pilot

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Well, to be fair, they have been making Pokemon games for 20-odd years. If the franchise wasn't such a big cashcow for Nintendo, I'm sure we'd see Gamefreak working on a lot of different, new IPs. But as such, that isn't the case. *shrug* I do know that if they delayed SwordShield just to add in a Nat'l Dex, there'd be a massive uproar from a lot of Pokemon fans.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Hakui-Kitsune
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Well, to be fair, they have been making Pokemon games for 20-odd years. If the franchise wasn't such a big cashcow for Nintendo, I'm sure we'd see Gamefreak working on a lot of different, new IPs. But as such, that isn't the case. *shrug* I do know that if they delayed SwordShield just to add in a Nat'l Dex, there'd be a massive uproar from a lot of Pokemon fans.

well given that fans demanded the national dex, they might be willing to wait. but another option could be making updates. Release the game, then little by little, add Pokemon.
Its kind of like with Pokemon GO. At first it was the first generation, then little by little, they added the other, along with new additions like battle and trading. We're closing in on Unova so I'm excited xD all that's left is Kalos and Alola. Then Galar once its out.

btw did you see the trailers? Now they have Galar region Pokemon like Weezing and Zigzagoon. Also, that new evolution of Linoone's reminds me of Gene Simmons from KISS xD

ugh, I'm old lol they're not from my generation but I know who KISS is

Questionable Pilot

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

That's only if the game and console don't eventually crash once they add over half the total of listed Pokemon so far. xd There are just so. many 'mons at this point.

Yeah, I've seen them. 3nodding And I'm loving the two new Galar pokemon they showcased recently. I think I shall be naming one of them... Kevin. xp

Well, there was a lot of notoriety around KISS for us to learn about them through media. At least, that's how I know them. Grew up on kids shows that made KISS references without me even knowing who they were. In fact, the only song I know by them is "I Wanna Rock n' Roll All Night." xd

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Hakui-Kitsune
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

That's only if the game and console don't eventually crash once they add over half the total of listed Pokemon so far. xd There are just so. many 'mons at this point.

Yeah, I've seen them. 3nodding And I'm loving the two new Galar pokemon they showcased recently. I think I shall be naming one of them... Kevin. xp

Well, there was a lot of notoriety around KISS for us to learn about them through media. At least, that's how I know them. Grew up on kids shows that made KISS references without me even knowing who they were. In fact, the only song I know by them is "I Wanna Rock n' Roll All Night." xd

Then they should know when to stop. I don't think anyone will complain stopping at 1000.

well, I'll need to see more. Don't really care much for Weezing or the Zigzagoon family. its typing makes it no different than Alolan Rattata. and its new variant is actually worse than the original XP maybe make it all Dark, not part Normal. One fighting attack and its dead

ayup xD lol though aren't they an American band, not British? Since Galar is based off of England

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff