Familiar Friend

Bringing this back! Not doing such fancy sketches this time but lets go. cool

Familiar Friend

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

I'd love some of the arts emotion_kirakira
User Image

Bashful Receiver

You sure that's your first time? Looks pretty spiffy to me emotion_yatta Perhaps you'll consider checking out any of my boys~ more info and such can be found in my request thread, just click the banner in my signature emotion_yatta

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Test away on one of my avis please heart
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Would you consider my current or perhaps my Meili Quest?

Slumbering Galaxy

• Sweets! •

gaia_spoons
gaia_nitemareleft Draw this maybe? C: gaia_nitemareright
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff