Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sorry, I didn't see that you had replied, haha.

How are you?
It's ok. I don't quote often which is very very sneaky. Am fine. Playing a bit of WoW and cooking lots of food for no good reason. One of them being a cinnamon apple cake in my rice-cooker, so having to keep a close eye on that. It makes great banana bread, but this is a new one.

How are you doing tonight?

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I had thought it was something like that. I also figured that you wouldn't like being quoted, haha.

I love cooking, but haven't been doing too much of it lately for some reason. Good luck with your cake, by the way.

Oh, I'm fine. My freebie thread is waking up, which is fun. I'll hopefully be drawing tonight.
Drawing is fun! Did a stream last night but was totally sucky and uninspired. It comes and it goes.

The rice cooker won't BURN the cake per say, but there's a slim chance it will cook over. That's the fear.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I haven't streamed in so long! And when I do, I tend to not draw.

Hmm . . . that's interesting. I have never ever even heard of using one to "bake".
Mine has a cake button. It also slow cooks and stuff too. >>

And as an update, the cake came out amazing.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
That's interesting/awesome!

That is the same. And here I am eating burned Hamburger Helper for dinner. (Not my doing. Fiance's mom really can't cook.)
That actualy sounds tasty

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If it's only slightly burned, it lends it a smoky taste, but if it's just a mess (as this was), then it gets a bit . . . crunchy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff