Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

should we move to Barton town to try and collect more people?

Yes. 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
No. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

The Edible Sock
((Hey, what's happened since i was gone?))

(Jeremy and abe went on a date and didnt know it))

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Yeah that's pretty much it. XD If you need me to repost Ambre's thing I can. <.<; ))

Jeremy shook his head. "Love can do no harm. Only poor decisions in the name of love. But there is no harm in a confession. Besides..." Jeremy looked down a little. "I would have rather confessed and been shot down than to have never told Maddie how I had truly felt..." Jeremy looked at Abe and smiled weakly. "I would never wish to see you in that sort of pain."

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Read my first post on page 112 and you'll have Ambre's post with all you'll need to know for Porter. XD ))
"I... um..." he said alm9st dumbfounded. "I should really get the eggs in..." he averted his gaze quickly, grabbing up the basket and starting tward the house. Maybe he could find ori for advice.

((Things are going qucker than planned, but story didnt give me choice))

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Mm?" Jeremy watched Abe leave, and he let out a sigh. He hoped that whoever this person was, Abe could gather up the courage and find happiness with them. He looked on to the stars, taking in the scenery for a bit longer.

Meanwhile, Oriella yawned and stretched. What an odd day; she was ready for bed. She hadn't seen Jeremy or Abe lately, but she as sure they were fine wherever they were. Oriella started from the kitchen towards the stairs.

((I know, I hear you. >.<; It's so hard sometimes building up chemistry without just going for the 'so kiss already' mindset. XD ))
Abe set the basket on the counter for gunther to find in the morning. He looked over, "Ori!" He said, just the person I want to see! Have you gotten to talk with david yet? How did it go?"

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Oriella stopped when she heard Abe call her name, and she looked at Abe. "Oh, uh, well... We did talk, but we... Haven't started anything yet. You and Jeremy had a lesson today, right? How did that go?" She asked, yawning.
Abe blushed once more, those nosey hens still echoing through his mind. "Oh! It went well! Yes well! Im very sure he doesnt realize... his full potential! " yes, thats it. Just be smooth. It wasnt the other things he didnt realize. Good.

He knew that all of this was very new, and that it was different than the normal lust he had held for so many ladies, and that logically he should try to get these things figured out first, but the words just came out of his mouth. "Ori, is jeremy seeing anyone?"

'Jeremy, want to meet for the next lesson at the same time tomorrow? ' he asked silently, fidgeting in the kitchen while he waited for oriellas answer.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Conner made himself scarce and hopped into the kitchen to keep an eye on the large cat as well as the others in the room, Hiding behind whatever furniture he could he stayed quiet.

*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~

Rune bowed at David who was eating bacon,"Are you by chance the master of this house?" he asked.
"I am," david said, "and all who remain within its boundaries are under my protection. By what name should I call you?"

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Benevolent Rose
Ambre looked down at Porter as the young man started to speak, but then cut himself off. Ambre looked down at him quizzically, but at Porter's question he gave a sly grin. "For now, call me Ambre in public. But when we're alone, like this... Well, I'll leave you to decide that for now.~" Ambre put a hand on Porter's chest, the other running along Porter's hair. Ambre was no fool; Porter only allowed Ambre to speak to him like this due to the effects of the bracelet. But for now Ambre allowed himself to indulge in the illusion. At this time, he momentarily forgot he was on a mission, and enjoyed this calm moment, not completely letting his guard down but feeling the relief of loosening it up a bit. There were so few opportunities like this. Moments where he ran no risk of his parents walking in, or of being called off for a mission. This was a rare moment for him, and damned if he wasn't going to enjoy it.

Except, he heard yelling downstairs. Conner had woken up apparently, demanding for his phone. Ambre gathered that must be the device that kept buzzing and blinking and smirked internally at the knowledge that it was destroyed forever. Still, he wished the cat would be more quiet.

((Thought about Porter calling Ambre sempai...But that would only work if he knew what a sempai was, or if this was a school based roleplay XD))

Porter felt at ease while he was just talking to Ambre in the room, and he was comforted by the feel in the room right now. It was relatively quiet and porter kind of enjoyed it.
He gave it a moment of thought before nodding and smiling softly at the prince. "I think i'll address you as...Master... When we're alone that is...." He said nervously, lifting his arm up and wrapping it around Ambre's. He began to hear sounds downstairs and blinked. More people maybe?I think I hear a familiar voice or two too... he thought to himself "Master?" he said, pausing for a minute before giving a soft and satisfied smile."Ah.." Calling Ambre master had a nice ring to it in Porter's mind. "Should we figure out what's going on downstairs?" He asked softly, turning his body a bit to get comfortable on the bed.

((Haha, i cut my finger on recycling sweatdrop

Oh! And i'll be to Florian's post in a bit, unless you want zeeke somewhere else.Cause if so, Florian hasn't had a drink yet XD))
((Nah, zeekes still free. Am still in the rocky mountains. Starting the drive home early in the morning))

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
theflyingkitty
((We got shiva a house. Porter and ambre are closer, and theres a few new people who I haven't seen today))

"Yes. Language used long ago. Maybe... thousands?" Zeekr said, hoping he got the number word right. "Only know what know from... place to be mage."

Florian blinked, eyes in shock. "Th-Thousands?" This guy must have been from some sort of future universe. He had so many questions to ask! "Do you have flying transportation? What do you use for medicine nowadays? Are the ladies hotter there? Hows the technology there? " He continued on his list of questions until heard a familiar word. he backed up a bit. Did he just say mage? Florian was technically a mage, right? He smirked a bit. "So you know a bit of magic then, eh?" He looked at Zeeke, a big smile on his face, intrigued by him.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Dannie yoko

Conner made himself scarce and hopped into the kitchen to keep an eye on the large cat as well as the others in the room, Hiding behind whatever furniture he could he stayed quiet.

*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~

Rune bowed at David who was eating bacon,"Are you by chance the master of this house?" he asked.

((Read the posts I write when I quote you, silly. XD It's always about your character so you aren't left behind. >w< You keep missing fun stuff like the whereabouts of Conner's phone and such. ))

Gunther looked on towards Conner. "Hey Conner... Did you hear me? Your phone is in the pot of rice over there. It was found in the sink and I'm trying to get the moisture out for you. Though no telling how long it was in there, I'm not sure how your phone will work." Conner seemed distracted when he suddenly saw Shiva with a panther. A panther! And it talked! Talking animals oh dear what's next? Gunther tried to compose himself, but he'd only seen that sort of thing in silly movies and television shows. And it was a jungle cat, no less. What a world.

Jeremy, who sounded preoccupied, thought back, 'Oh, we can speak like this even so far away? Why certainly Abe, I can't wait.~'

"Wh-whaaaaaat?" Oriella looked at Abe with a dumbfounded look, and as though a weight was put off her shoulders, she smiled slyly. "Whaaat you don't mean that you have a thing for my godfather do you?~ Well well well well well~~~ Let's talk up in my room." She said, leading Abe towards her bedroom and, when she closed it, she leaned on the door with her arms crossed. "Well to answer your question, no, he isn't seeing anyone. In fact, I don't think anyone has ever mentioned crushing on him before. This is a first since forever."

Ambre felt a flutter in his chest. It felt more satisfying hearing Porter say it than any of his other minions. Quite peculiar. And then Porter asked his question, and with an irritated sigh he embraced Porter. "Unless this hose is on fire, I could care less about what's going on downstairs." That was a lie, but he didn't want to go... And yet, he knew he had to. He had to carry on his mission. So reluctantly, he let Porter go and stood up, adjusting his clothing, he looked over to Porter. Then offered him a hand to help him up. "I suppose we should go, then."
'Didnt you learn from our lesson today? Distance can be a very relative concept.'

Abe smiled softly again before remembering what was before him. A dangerous creature of not much size and a flicking tail. One who might rat him out before he knew just exactly what that out should be. He had protested the entire way to her room, and was now cornered.

"Ori... I... its not li... ke... I mean." He swallowed hard. "Oh, um... I gotta go!" He carefuly and quickly slid out, darting down the hall to his bedroom door and rushing inside.

Wait, did she say he is single? Wait! Why do I care?!?!

He collapsed on the bed in thought.

(Poor abe)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas