Welcome to Gaia! ::

elpesth's Wife

Tipsy Otaku

Congrats on graduating! Also nice Shinji icon~ (or as my friend calls him 'shinigami'... for no real reason)

Please consider drawing either of my babes!
Miren

Name: Miren
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Reference(s): 1 2
Description: Miren is 5’2, with pale white skin and short wavy black hair that just barely touches her shoulders and fringe bangs that go just past her eyebrows. She has a round face, large lips, and soft looking grey eyes. Most of the time she also has bags under her eyes. A lot of the time people think she looks tired, or spaced out. Her pointed ears have a large number of silver stud earrings up and down them, of varying sizes.
While short, Miren is very physically built, especially her arms. As a result, she’s flat chested. One doesn’t often notice this aspect of her however, because of what she wears. Her outfit is very simple: a white fitted tank top (often with smudges of dirt considering her job), and dark khaki color pants with a loose fit. She wears plain, worn brown boots that lace up. On top of all this she wears a very tattered, dark brown (shaped like this but made of a lighter material and with no hood) cloak, so often her arms and the majority of her body are covered. She also has her knuckles wrapped with thin white bandages.
Personality: Most people find it hard to read Miren. She’s not incredibly expressive, and most people think that she doesn’t pay much attention to her surroundings. This however is untrue. Miren pays close attention to the things and people around her, she just happens to never look it. Because of this many people find her standoffish, and she doesn’t personally mind as she prefers to keep small company. Even so, she warms up to people incredibly fast, and it’s easy to tell when she does as she becomes markedly more talkative with people she’s friends with. It’s quite funny watching Miren talk with her friends, as she loves joking around with them. The problem is, it’s very hard to tell just exactly when Miren is joking which leads to confusion for the other person. Overall Miren is a very genuine person, and despite her odd personality her friend’s greatly enjoy company.
Other: N/A

Rhamiel

Name: Rhamiel
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Reference(s): None yet
Description: Rhamiel comes in at 6’2 and has a lean build. He has thick, dark purple hair, cut asymmetrically with side bangs. One side goes down about an inch past his shoulder, and the other half only makes it down to about his chin. He has dark brown skin, and golden eyes. His features are very sharp, and can be describe as almost snake like. Most people would describe him as ‘incredibly pretty’.
For the most part he wears his Clock Town guard uniform, but when in casual clothes he wears a loose fitting white tunic top, with black tight fit pants and plain black boots.
Personality: Rhamiel is incredibly pretty, and knows this. As such, he acts like kind of a s**t about it. He’s a very self confident person, and enjoys to flirt with anyone he finds attractive. He also likes to imagine he can seduce just about everyone, which is far from the truth. Rhamiel also has the tendency to act bored with many things and seem unmotivated. Despite all this he’s strangely charming, and many people enjoy his company.
Other: He never wears his helmet when in his town guard uniform.

Phantom

my currrreENtn pls

Dapper Rallier

Hey! Congratulations on graduating.
Will you consider my current?

Versatile Gaian

8,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
are you against doing couples?
Ahhh all of you have really cute ocs and avatars!! yes i will considering drawing all of you!! but i will have to close requests for now since theres like 17 requests at the moment :00 so fast though. its only been a day :0
anyway thank you again! gonna get back to drawing right after we eat lunch lmao
ahh i hope you guys are okay with me experimenting with my style when i draw different avatars ; u ;

AkachanChibitalia
here is yours!
eyeprince
congrats yo!! and followed your blog ayy lmao
omg?? thanks for following my blog!!! i also appreciate the congrats since high school was really hard //sob ; u ;
here u gooo
thank you!

Space Friend

chantepleuree

ahhh, nono, thank you!! and don't worry, you deserve it!! heart

darkfluffyclone's Princess

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Eep..... would you be able to do my current? I'd really appreciate it if you could...!!!! >_< Oh please say yes..! Ah! Do you need a reference pic?

User Image

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hello!!

Consider drawing my OC Amy, please?
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're more into drawing guys, maybe try out her BF - Duron? ^^
User Image

Won't mind getting a Couple Art, if you're up for it!! Will tip nicely! wink
Sayuu
Cleric Saphire

ah im sorry but requests are closed for now til i finish all the first ones! ; u ; ill tell you guys when im taking requests again owo
WantToLickMyKeyblade

thanks! heres your oc! i had fun drawing him! smile
EDIT: GASPS UM ARE YOU DOING FREEBIES TOO??? is it ok if u....draw hiccup from how to train your dragon........i will be v happy//// ahh/...

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
chantepleuree
Sayuu
Cleric Saphire

ah im sorry but requests are closed for now til i finish all the first ones! ; u ; ill tell you guys when im taking requests again owo

Aww okay. Thank you!! ^^
HungryTaro

Really great samples too *u*

gasps thank you
also may i ask if its okay if i draw them as a couple?? they look cute together... *u*
but if you want me to draw them individually, then its cool too! uwu

Friendly Fairy

chantepleuree
WantToLickMyKeyblade

thanks! heres your oc! i had fun drawing him! smile
EDIT: GASPS UM ARE YOU DOING FREEBIES TOO??? is it ok if u....draw hiccup from how to train your dragon........i will be v happy//// ahh/...

Oh thank you! He looks great! whee
And i will! I'll be heading to school now for a couple hours, could you send me a message so i don't forget? I'm very forgetful sweatdrop
Also, do you want young or older Hiccup?
WantToLickMyKeyblade

Oh thank you! He looks great! whee
And i will! I'll be heading to school now for a couple hours, could you send me a message so i don't forget? I'm very forgetful sweatdrop
Also, do you want young or older Hiccup?

AHH THANK YOU..im glad you like it *u* eeee younger hiccup please uwu
and sure! i will be sleeping now though ;u; . have a nice day at school! uwu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas