WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
yay! signs of life! XD

haha, yep!

Sooo...how've you been?

Pretty good. Right now I'm doing art for Shippo-Neko. And I get to go shopping today!

And...my free random art for GDers campaign kicked off today. Some people give me gold even when I don't ask!

Well thats good to hear!^^

It's bringing me closer to my goal of a Coco kitty. Soon I'm opening a shop of just my wings and candies for signatures 4laugh . It's helping really fast.
Suicide is like saying to God...

May I have free artsises?

:3

..."You can't fire me, I quit!"
Plumdedum
Suicide is like saying to God...

May I have free artsises?

:3

..."You can't fire me, I quit!"

Of course! Just gimme a minute to finish my current one.

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
yay! signs of life! XD

haha, yep!

Sooo...how've you been?

Pretty good. Right now I'm doing art for Shippo-Neko. And I get to go shopping today!

And...my free random art for GDers campaign kicked off today. Some people give me gold even when I don't ask!

It's bringing me closer to my goal of a Coco kitty. Soon I'm opening a shop of just my wings and candies for signatures 4laugh . It's helping really fast.

Thats good! I hope you get your coco...i know how hard it is to save for one sweatdrop
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage

Sooo...how've you been?

Thats good! I hope you get your coco...i know how hard it is to save for one sweatdrop

My entire quest total: 166.3k . Luckily I can make really cute wings and candy that looks vacuum wrapped with CG.

I sent you your art!
heart heart

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage

Sooo...how've you been?

My entire quest total: 166.3k . Luckily I can make really cute wings and candy that looks vacuum wrapped with CG.

I sent you your art!

Wow...thats quite a quest!^^

Thank you so much for the art! I'm thinking of doing something like this eventually too^^

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage

I sent you your art!

Wow...thats quite a quest!^^

Thank you so much for the art! I'm thinking of doing something like this eventually too^^

It's really fun to make stuf like this. And the wings(User Image}
are so good to do to practice shading.

While I'm at it...User Image
Which I made today.

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
...i fail at shading..at least i think so anyways....i've only ever made one avi art for a friend...
WeslyMizukage
...i fail at shading..at least i think so anyways....i've only ever made one avi art for a friend...
I do like five day, just passing them to the first person I see. So I made this thread, which made it so that I can do it and have a thread saying that I do razz

Business Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage
I do like five day, just passing them to the first person I see. So I made this thread, which made it so that I can do it and have a thread saying that I do razz

I always make them look just like the avi too......i'm gonna try to go for an anime style....but i need to work on that sweatdrop

Here's the pic i did, do you think its good?
User Image
WeslyMizukage
Zee Winged Kitty Cat
WeslyMizukage

I always make them look just like the avi too......i'm gonna try to go for an anime style....but i need to work on that sweatdrop

Here's the pic i did, do you think its good?
User Image

I think it's very good! Even though the person on the left looks like he's wearing a Sarashi (top often worn by teenage girl gangsters in Japan) .
User Image

Candy bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas