Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, what did you have for brekkie?
cool wings Elen
owie owie owie -rolls in pain-
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14149013&

Please help me by voting in the poll!If ya won't do it fer me then do it fer the penguin,so he can have a name of his very own!!
User Image crying He has no name!!And I'm sorry Elenwye for posting this advertisement thingy but he needs a name!!!!!! gonk
*mumbles something about Darcat's mules all voting on the name Razi* stare

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The_Rabid_Penccoon
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14149013&

Please help me by voting in the poll!If ya won't do it fer me then do it fer the penguin,so he can have a name of his very own!!
User Image crying He has no name!!And I'm sorry Elenwye for posting this advertisement thingy but he needs a name!!!!!! gonk

O.o ok....

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Elenwye
So, what did you have for brekkie?

milk and chocolate cookies sweatdrop heart
That's nutritous. ^^
Anywho, I'm spying on good, so I'm dressed prettyful so they won't suspect... domokun
*sings*"If my lips ever left my mouth,packed a bag and headed south.That'd be to bad,I'd be so sad!" domokun blaugh
I hate disney.... oh and June 3rd ^-^ Gay day at Disney!!!!!!! -nods- don't forget to wear your red to support gay pride. <--not really gay but rps it.
Hizumi_despairs_ray
I hate disney.... oh and June 3rd ^-^ Gay day at Disney!!!!!!! -nods- don't forget to wear your red to support gay pride. <--not really gay but rps it.

But that wasn't a disney song...that was a Veggie tales song! One I luff, by the way. ^^ heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4subQS0jXU

whee *ish hyper from eating two bowls of Lime Sherbet and watching the AMV*WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!I heart Lime Sherbet!!!!"If my lips said "Adios,I don't like you.I think you're gross!"That'd be to bad,I might get mad!"
Elenwye
Hizumi_despairs_ray

But that wasn't a disney song...that was a Veggie tales song! One I luff, by the way. ^^ heart
eek question question Huh?? <- out of it.
Hizumi_despairs_ray
Elenwye
Hizumi_despairs_ray

What Hizumi said!

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hizumi_despairs_ray
Elenwye
Hizumi_despairs_ray

me too xD O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces