Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chuuuuuu!

+1 1 100.0% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Distinct Lunatic

That's it, seriously, give me the crowbar.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*the 'corpse' chuckles, then pauses*

Crapola, I just realized this avatar doesn't have wings. No easy way of escape. *disappears to change outfits*
Sσmε sαy thε wσrld wїll εnd їn firε, // Sσme sαy in їcε. // Frσm whαt Î'vε tαstεd σf dεsїrε // Î hσld with thσsε whσ fαvσůr fїrε.

But I like my crowbar Ari... D:

But їf їt hαd tσ pεrїsh twїcε, // Î think Î knσw εnσůgh of hαtε // Tσ sαy that fσr dεstrůctїσn їcε // їs αlsσ grεαt // αnd wσůld sůffїcε.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*returns to the thread and returns to being a 'corpse'*

Lanyia (evil side and muse): If she's dead, she can't do any art. Yours included, Chance.

*'corpse' whispers* Sssh, don't say that.

Lanyia: *sticks tongue out at her*

Distinct Lunatic

I have wings in my inventory too Arie.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yah, but...I've got a cat I could throw in your face. *says the 'corpse'*

Distinct Lunatic

and I've a dragon that can eat it. Your point being?
Sσmε sαy thε wσrld wїll εnd їn firε, // Sσme sαy in їcε. // Frσm whαt Î'vε tαstεd σf dεsїrε // Î hσld with thσsε whσ fαvσůr fїrε.

But I'm okay with not getting art...

Strange, strange people. I'm wearing my inventory... D:

But їf їt hαd tσ pεrїsh twїcε, // Î think Î knσw εnσůgh of hαtε // Tσ sαy that fσr dεstrůctїσn їcε // їs αlsσ grεαt // αnd wσůld sůffїcε.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*is tired of being a corpse and doesn't particularly want to find out what Lordy plans to do with the crowbar, so gets up and dusts self off*

But Chance, I'm totally getting close to done with it. Cleaned the lines and everything, so all that left is colouring and a baaaaackground.
*waves paper teasingly*

My inventory ish huuuge. I've collected all sorts of crap and have never really wanted to deal with ANY of it. So I hang onto it all. It's my virtual clutter.

And Lordy, my cat could totally pwn your dragon.

Distinct Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey Chaaaaance.
Photo of doom.

And look, it took less than a week to do. How about that. blaugh

Anyways, one day soon I need to do a massive 'day of scanning' and scan in everything I've been lazily taking pictures of instead.

Distinct Lunatic

Ooo, perdy.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I rather like, although there are a few small things I'll fix when I get around to scanning.

Oh, Ari, she's lovely...!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff