Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chuuuuuu!

+1 1 100.0% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
I always need tickets, and the Gold Mountain pants are cute.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
ZOHMIGOD! Squee! I was on this morning, doing my usual rounds on Gaia, and someone sends me a trade, out of the blue. No preamble, explanation, nothing. But...the trade contained a lunar cloak, and a March 05 and Oct 05 letter. I tried to IM them to ask if they sent the trade to the wrong person, but they had IM's blocked.

So, I accept the trade - and now I have a Kiki, Coco and cloak! *dies from the love*
Thanks for taking it into consideration. If you do decide to do it, then take all the time you need. You can take months if you want. lol. I love your art. You can spend you tickets in prize&joy. I think that is the name of the store.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Aren't you lucky. ^^

Announcement
Due to the crashage of my computer ('tis working for now) m'being very careful about going anywhere on it until my dad gets home to fix it. So, unless I can get on th' computers at school/library, this is my last post for a while.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
Best of luck with the computer, Ari. Have you tried exorcisms?

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

I think we ought to seriously consider it. >>

I was cleaning out my pictures I have saved on this computer (because I had some 600+ pictures...or 900. Can't remember which. ^^" wink and I had to give you your own folder, Dom. Because you've mooched so many pictures from me.
And it's not even all of them. I only kept the ones with yer avatar and your name in the title, deleted all th' others I knew were you.
...>>
*grins*
Mwahahaha! I have infested your computer!

Distinct Lunatic

Scary thought.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
I'm good like that.

Distinct Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
And damn good at it.

Distinct Lunatic

Your turn to post in the rp twit.
Lady Dominique del Mer
ZOHMIGOD! Squee! I was on this morning, doing my usual rounds on Gaia, and someone sends me a trade, out of the blue. No preamble, explanation, nothing. But...the trade contained a lunar cloak, and a March 05 and Oct 05 letter. I tried to IM them to ask if they sent the trade to the wrong person, but they had IM's blocked.

So, I accept the trade - and now I have a Kiki, Coco and cloak! *dies from the love*

you know that sounds a bit suspicious to me... someone unfamiliar sending a trade to you, it could've been someone who got the items with botted gold... gonk

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
If that's the case there will be ******** *ownage*. I had one count lost because I was accused of hacking. If it happens again, I'll collect my friend's email addresses and flee Gaia.
that sounded funny... but it isn't right? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces