Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2

Then just include that in the thread, that you have no gold or items to give away. Maybe if they need advertising for one of their threads, or whatever else they've got going on in Gaia, you could advertise a little bit for them. Including putting their artwork in your profile/signature. 3nodding

I'm just trying to think of what I would do.
Dark_Lady_Jade
FireFoxGirl254
@ GG: Right right, well I guess I'll have to think on it.

@ taskful: that may work, but I am also saving up for a CN Scarf sweatdrop

@ biggrin ark Lady: Well I'm not as good as most people when it comes to art just look in my siggy I drew that and I hate it emo

@ Reject: That could work too but as I said I'm also trying to save up gold.

Well, don't feel bad. I'm sure every artist hates their work. sweatdrop

lol yeah I guess they do, I'm going to see what people think of it when I take it to the picture post place.
Taskful
Then just include that in the thread, that you have no gold or items to give away. Maybe if they need advertising for one of their threads, or whatever else they've got going on in Gaia, you could advertise a little bit for them. Including putting their artwork in your profile/signature. 3nodding

I'm just trying to think of what I would do.

you have an answer for everything don't you evil

Just playing 4laugh lol
Just trying to help. You don't even have to consider drawing me.. at this point I was just trying to come up with creative ideas, lol.

I'll leave you alone now, good luck. :]
FireFoxGirl254
Dark_Lady_Jade
FireFoxGirl254
@ GG: Right right, well I guess I'll have to think on it.

@ taskful: that may work, but I am also saving up for a CN Scarf sweatdrop

@ biggrin ark Lady: Well I'm not as good as most people when it comes to art just look in my siggy I drew that and I hate it emo

@ Reject: That could work too but as I said I'm also trying to save up gold.

Well, don't feel bad. I'm sure every artist hates their work. sweatdrop

lol yeah I guess they do, I'm going to see what people think of it when I take it to the picture post place.

Cool.
Taskful
Just trying to help. You don't even have to consider drawing me.. at this point I was just trying to come up with creative ideas, lol.

I'll leave you alone now, good luck. :]

I was just joking I like your ideas 3nodding
sangogirl1414
hi

Hello.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items