Welcome to Gaia! ::

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

"Sore...tired...wishing this house didn't look like crap because we can't unpack everything just yet and then having cable guy and other people over and just urgh." Faceplants

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Bitty: Hid in your Bitty Hole until it all gets better!

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

"I can't do that unfortunately!" gonk

"I don't like how small it is but I can get used to it. I don't know where we're putting the rest of the furniture that we have to bring in...We had to pretty much move all boxes downstairs in order to get some room to move stuff around except for kitchen things. I don't know where the pantry food is going to be kept though unless we make shelves in this mini coat closet in the kitchen since all pots/pans/cooking utensils/silverware/dishes/Tupperware/baking things took up pretty much all the space so we'll probably have to reorganize everything to get some food things put away. Even then I don't know if all the pantry stuff will fit. We have desks sitting outside on the porch until we get the rest of the furniture in and figure out where everything goes I think all computers except laptops have to go downstairs because there is NO WAY all four desks can fit up here...We can't use the attic because it's not finished....Can't fully unpack until every furniture piece is sorted out...Then we have to find all the stuff we are going to be selling in all of that stuff down there and put it in the storage space outside so we can sell it and whatever is not sold will be donated so that'll give us more room when that's all said and done...I don't even have proper walls for my room yet let alone curtains on the wall frame downstairs in the basement and we eventually have to make another room downstairs for grandma... Brother broke his tv today because he was a dingy and set it on the couch instead of the floor where it's stable, not squishy and can't fall...Don't really care about the cable not working at the moment (Or maybe I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong) but baby brother could do with some entertainment but he has toys and imagination, plus he can go outside in our fenced yard so he'll live...I like the fact that it retains heat in the house though it's still chilly outside. Our old landlord is being an well...Let's just say jerk to be nice... New landlord seems okay and doesn't give me this creepy perverted old man vibe like the old one did. I can't find all of my stuff yet and I wish I knew if it was all accounted for..." > ,<;

"But once all the stuff minus the rooms being finished built I might just take pictures of it all..." x'D "Because I want to show them to my best friend"

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bitter Magic
Cat Sapphire
"Kitty is good! Sorry I missed your text last night...Kitty was sleepy." cat_crying
"Have you moved in to the new place?"

"It's alright dear I figured you were asleep" Pets
"Yes we have for the most part but can't unload too many boxes until we get all furniture in like our oven, washer and dryer, possibly my grandma's entertainment stand that weighs a lot and possibly a few more of her furniture pieces...Then we can move everything else furniture and stuff wise where we want it and unpack all the boxes and find all the stuff we were going to sell and put it in the storage room... THEN we can hopefully pretty much have everything unpacked that we need out." Just wishes she could snap her fingers and it'll be done"
"Ohh and my brother like a dingy set his tv on the couch and it fell over then broke instead of setting it on the floor where it's level, not squishy and could fall." 8'B

"That makes me tired just thinking about all the work yet to do! Hopefully, it will all fall into place soon and you will be able to relax.Oh, no! Does that mean no TV until it'd fixed...if it can be fixed?"

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Cat Sapphire
"That makes me tired just thinking about all the work yet to do! Hopefully, it will all fall into place soon and you will be able to relax.Oh, no! Does that mean no TV until it'd fixed...if it can be fixed?"

"I ended up forgetting I told some of what I wrote a bit ago to you here then put a massive wall of text out a bit ago of what needs to be done" Giggles then hangs her head. "It'll probably be done sometime this month...Hopefully."
"Nah we have more tv's he just broke his..."
"Dunno if it can be fixed"

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Not my children, don't have the rights to them.

Enthusiastic Hobo

*chews on furniture* uwu

They get tastier everyday <3

Demonic Star

3,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
*Dumps a cup of love before going off to pack some more stuff up*

Enthusiastic Hobo

*scrambles up a chair* D8 What is that?! *points at the stuff Ange just poured on the floor*

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
-chuckles-
wow a gold shop item had a % off. Now that's something I didn't think I'd see.

Enthusiastic Hobo

What? Which item is that? xD

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Nirvana's gate.
And holy shiz. I don't care that I spent 40mil. I've WANTED AN ITEM LIKE THIS -flips a soul table

Enthusiastic Hobo

Oh snap xD. You got lucky xD *pokes the wings with an imaginary stick* O 3o - 40 mil beats 4 bil, or whatever the price of that item is lol.

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Average buy is 113mil.
I have never owned over 100mil. So unlikely I'd get it.
I did have 45mil on me, so when it appeared as 40mil I had to get it.
YAY WINGS

Enthusiastic Hobo

Wings club 8D *dances* = w= mweehehehe <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out