Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Demigod

- - - - - -→@ NAM-JAI: A little I didn't get my usual two days (this week) to work on art and such as I was out for most of them. I'm very behind on everything now. Ooops. How have you been?

- - - - - -→@ Alex: Thank you, a very kind person gave them to me. I'm good thanks, I'll sketch your art out in a sec and then line the sketches I did the other day/week. (slowly getting there). How are you?

EDIT// - - - - - -→@ Angelic Guardain: That's good to hear, I'm also doing well thank you. Sure thing, just follow me into the kitchens and we can start *walks towards the kitchen doors*

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

Pep, not too shabby...work on a text rp with an old rp budy

Alex, oh I hope thats the truth...then maybe he'll bugger off

Blue, I call all dogs puppies lol And they had a long day in the kennel yesterday due to work...so I want them to have some time out.

Empyrean Spirit

Mine slept in the middle of the yard for most of the night. I went out in a sweater and rubber boots to collect her back into the house before I went to bed. She has a cute little curly tail and these brown eyes that look lost.

Oh, I haven't drawn anything tangible yet this month because of school. The stress makes me forget how to draw at all, although I have only one piece I need to finish soon.

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Nam-Chan: It is delightful seeing you today.

@ Puppet: It was kind of you to help enforce the rules.

@ Peper: I am in no hurry. Take your time and relax. You will need your energy for your other quests.

@ Saphy: Time will quickly tell.

Demonic Star

3,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
Peper: *Smiles and follows after* I love baking! I hope to make cookies for Easter, my friend is making my favorite kinda cake. Carrot!

Alex: *Smiles and nods head* You are welcome, I hope I didn't cause to much trouble by doing so. I was not happy to see someone treat one of you guys like that... *frowns*

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

Blue, If we had a yard I bet they would love it. We don't have one yet though.Will soon. Only then I have to worry about birds of prey lol

Alex, Fluffs
Angelic Guardain
Peper: *Smiles and follows after* I love baking! I hope to make cookies for Easter, my friend is making my favorite kinda cake. Carrot!

Alex: *Smiles and nods head* You are welcome, I hope I didn't cause to much trouble by doing so. I was not happy to see someone treat one of you guys like that... *frowns*
E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

Empyrean Spirit

And you too, Alex. And Saphria as well. Are you enjoying your day?

@Angelic;
Oh, please eat lots of the carrot cake for us. I love how dense the cake can be. The other day I had brownies with sweet potatoes in them--it was delicious!

Demonic Star

3,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
*Gasps and hides under plushies with her grunnies*

He... he is following me O.O

Edit: Nam - *nods head* I would love to help you guys eat it. *Smiles* and... oh! I have not tried brownies like those before *Tries to find cooking list to write the idea down on* if you don't mind? :3 Do you have instructions for them (since I cant spell resipy today) for it?

Empyrean Spirit

//her laugh is boisterous and sudden, patting one of the grunnies towards Angelic afterwards
Imagine that, a visit from the Easter Bunny himself.

Demonic Star

3,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
*Still hiding*

It is the second thread he has followed me too o.O"

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

ooo carrot cake...saphy wants...>>

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

"Mmm carrot cake...Ooo zucchini bread too!"

Loyal Demigod

- - - - - -→@ Alex: It's fine, if I can at least sketch it out first then I'll be happy. Other wise you may be waiting for a very long time.

- - - - - -→@ Angelic Guardain: Oooh sounds pretty fun, *passes an apron to you* shall we make some carrot cake?

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Puppet: Did you bring in the Easter Bunny?

@ Nam-Chan: I think tomorrow will a good day for drawing. The Saphy will be at work, so I will have time on my hands.

@ Saphy: I have been fluffed.

@ Bitty: There is much talk of food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas