Welcome to Gaia! ::

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Almost the wrong place to be social when barely anyone is here." x'D
"You'd probably have to post stalk me to a few other places to find the threads with more action." Chuckles.

User Image

Shy Conversationalist

-waves to Neo-

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

Waves to Neo and snuggles Luna <3

User Image

Shy Conversationalist

-hugs bitty-

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"It's coming too soon I don't wannnaaa goooooo."

User Image

Shy Conversationalist

If I could, I would gladly trade places with you bitty. Me sitting around here at home is not doing well for me ... :p

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Got any temp agencies nearby?"

User Image

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100

Shy Conversationalist

-waves to Rouge-

Martinsburg, which is about a half hour drive to there from where I live. I'm running into the same issues I had while in SC, but slightly worse. On one hand, I had to deal with a less than dependable vehicle that might or might not have made it to where ever the temp agency would have sent me. Here, on the other hand, still one vehicle no thanks to my brother, but instead of it towing two people, it's the issue of it's towing everyone in my family for work, school, whatever ... so it hardly ever is NOT in use. v.v See my issue? I've been trying to keep here in town in hoping to get hired on where my sister's working, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen soon. There's a handful of other places I just put in for over the past week, so I can cross my fingers and hope. If I don't hear anything back from them, or the Job Corps, up here by the end of the month, then I'll just suck it up and go to the temp agency then.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Hey Rogue!"

"Bummer" o no

User Image

Shy Conversationalist

Mhmm, but I'll make it all work some how in the end. :nod: Part of me keeps drifting back to a couple months ago with a conversation with Ryan and an old buddy of his. The GE plant he use to work at in NC was looking to do some hiring and he was trying to convince us to move up back there so he could take it, as he would have been guaranteed to be hired back on, as well as move in with him. A part of me really wishes I could have taken that job, even if I meant going up without Ryan. The pay would have been great, but I really had no way to get there without his buddy to come get me, let alone I'm not sure how he would have felt me taking his old job or living with his friend for that matter.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Bleh" X'P

Stares at time and wonders if Jo will be home soon and possibly stay home longer so she can have a ride or have to leave soon and walk.

User Image
Morning...*Walks in carrying coffee but super tired.*

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
im so sniffly ;x;

Bashful Browser

-gives big box of tissues-

RougePetale
im so sniffly ;x;