Welcome to Gaia! ::

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ FaeFae: That makes more sense.

@ El: You asked a random question about defeating some one with out any context or precursor. On top of that, the sentence had a key fault, being that you said 'to' when I assume you meant 'do'. Don't blame us for not understanding.

Wicked Trickster

*goes quiet and sort of drifts back to make more coffee*

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
*transcribes Nosferatu *

LOL my captcha says "As I See it"

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
@Alex: You should have stated that from the beginning, my keybored has issues and I sometimes don't catch all the typos and it has nothing to do with boredom (Saph) Instead of stating that my sentence makes no sense and that I'm too bored to change it, all you had to do was go along with the conversation, make a funny or something, but no I had to be insulted on my grammer that was a simple mistake. If this is rude I'm sorry but it's also honesty which Saph has pointed out that it is her level of communication.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I'm going to go now bye.

Wicked Trickster

*sighs* =-=;

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

*Shrugs*

Anywho, how is everyone else? Just had a lovely walk, and took the pups to the dog park. They seem to have a lot more energy then myself at this point.

Wicked Trickster

Doing well, just working on my part of an art trade and listening to celtic music..

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

*has no problem insulting someone who is rude to my hubby* Lol I don't get direct rants anymore...just side mentions. Awesome.

ello Ana

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ FaeFae: Who are you trading with?

Wicked Trickster

*waves to Saphria, smiling a little* How're you?

Alex pa: With Dax. I'm not able to full on purchase, and we both like eachothers art style. I wanted to get more art of my new costume character Mabon, but in more modern attire like what my avi is currently wearing.

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ FaeFae: I have been trying to keep my eyes open for when she has more slots.

Wicked Trickster

Her tablet has had...some issues, so right now it might take a little bit before she can get art to those commissioning her. I'm just working on this piece in the meantime

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ FaeFae: I feel for her. Mine is close to dead as well. I will need to procure a replacement soon I fear...

Eloquent Dabbler

User Image

how are things going Ana?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out