Hey ana~

@ Neo: mhmm~
*Hugs dragon*

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
@Ana: *sighs* My aunt is in a mood, I thought family drama had been avoided but I was wrong I have no idea what her problem is other then she's basically blaming my mother for some reason. All I can gather it was over something to do with today. My Brother and Sis-in-law were going to come over for pre-thanksgiving but my mother couldn't cause she had some things to take care of this weekend. Unforeseen events occurred and I got sick so they didn't want to come over here, didn't want their kids to get exposed. Especially their youngest who for some reason they've not gotten shots for yet. Anyway instead they went straight to my mothers, which was half of the plan. They come to my aunts, eat, then go to my mothers and spend one night. I feel bad about getting sick but my aunt is upset cause it appears from a txt she got from my mom that she had the afternoon off and it pissed her off cause if we had been able to have the meal here this weekend my aunt doesn't see how my mother would be busy. And so, even though this was actually my fault that they couldn't come over here my aunt is mad at my mother even though it's not even neccessary. God I dunno I hope it was just the wine talking. I don't like seeing her upset but I'm also getting sick of it. And I'm sick enough as it is.

@Neo: *Hugs back* Don't worry I have a mask on

@Rouge: Thank you Rouge.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Villainous Harlequin
Sweet Heartless Riku
This is what happens when I get a new Pokemon game... I vanish into that world. Not that it's a bad thing though. *wants to just play Pokemon, but stuck at work*

+Gasps+
You play Pokemon?
O wO!!!

Yes, I play Pokemon. I have been since I was but a wee child of only 4 years. Hehe, grew up with the franchise, and I'm a sucker for the TCG too... Can't do any tournaments, but I'm a collector of sorts. *sighs* How the time flies... where have all the good times gone? I miss the old days of Red and Blue, Gold and Silver. OR/AS have brought back the nostalgia of the GBA.

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
I hope it turns out well for you Ellie

Wicked Trickster

It's not your fault that you got sick..but....if there is family drama,it might be best that everyone is srt of spaced out?

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
@Ana: Their was no family drama but I was dreading some form of family drama and I wished this weekend wouldn't happen at all. I got my wish but there's still drama Oi.

@Rouge: Thank you.

Tati Dearest's Princess

Alien Pumpkin

Bitter Magic

T A T

Grabbyhands at the treat completely zomboid-ed out.

xA x

"Manzaaaaannnnaaaas..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas