ooooh Love the black and white look :3
How are you Ellie?

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
SilverRainbowRose

I see I miss the drawing sad I haven't done much in forever... I finally have my days off and I still cant cause Dy is hogging the laptop and the puppy ate a laptop cord and Dy insists on using mine.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko
*fly's down and glomps*

ooooh Love the black and white look :3
How are you Ellie?
Thankies Dannie, and I'm doing okay. Enjoying my kinda sorta day off and you?

Sugary Friend

//rolls in to the thread.
//has to work on the commission she's been assigned for work.

hahahaha

//rolls out of the thread coughing and sneezing with burning eyes.

I am still recovering from a cold and possibly reacting to pollen allergies. </3

I hope everyone is healthy and well!

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Elementis_Dragon

Enjoying my day off With YD :3
Gonna go to the science museum and then draw all night LOL

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon

Enjoying my day off With YD :3
Gonna go to the science museum and then draw all night LOL
Oo yay have fun 3nodding

Eloquent Lover

XxYoung DemonxX

Hmm. Seems like you need to insist for DY to buy you a new chord. wink

First day has whipped me out x...x

Sugary Friend

Elementis_Dragon

//likes your avi

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PandaHimeLadyAitara
Elementis_Dragon

//likes your avi
Thank you much Panda-San.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Omg so bored I'm used to being on my feet and working my a** off I'm at my new desk job And I'm Already An over achiever I'm ahead of myself and now I have so much free time I don't know what to do with it.

Eloquent Lover

XxYoung DemonxX
Omg so bored I'm used to being on my feet and working my a** off I'm at my new desk job And I'm Already An over achiever I'm ahead of myself and now I have so much free time I don't know what to do with it.
"
Draw? Like youve been wanting to [:
"

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
SilverRainbowRose

HI SKITTLES!
How are you?

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
*fly's down, swoops and glomps*

Sugary Friend

▀▄▀▄▀▄User Image▀▄▀▄▀▄ xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hello everyone! How y'all doin'?
This morning there was a massive thunderstorm. Luckily it passed way before I had to start working again. I had made sure to properly set up my laptop just in case. It would be lovely if some store here were to sell some wireless internet sticks that aren't requires monthly pay such as the att and t-mobile wireless internet sticks. OTL

Our neighbors suck! I'll uh make a little layout for it another time to describe what exactly is going on. but one of our neighbors are constantly walking in and out of their apartment and they always bang on their door or slam it. And currently we have like a group of seven people loitering around our front window and door area. Like wow rude.

We constantly have a bunch of people regularly running and screaming around the complex. I swear to ******** god that the college dormitory must be much quieter than this college housing complex. One of our neighbors has a horrible habit of blasting their music. the ones above us practically stomp around. It's like listening to a ******** galloping horse above us. Unless one of them seems to sound like they fall on their a** on a regular basis. like s**t son. Oh my god. so many inconsiderate ******** neighbors.

Oh, and the job thing. Yeah I have about enough to probably pay rent for the next two three months. =n= But I still haven't found anything that would hire me since most jobs are on the other side of town and also require me to work weekends or evening shifts. OTL so pretty much everything conflicts with my scheduling for my current job. OTL which sucks. because I'm absolutely required to work the weekends. The internet never sleeps. most of my hours are on sunday. as well. OTL That or most of the places are also only hiring managers. Ah! If only I was capable of working as a manager. We're gonna have to hunt down Burlington Coat factory.. they are hiring right now. =3= if I know where it is I will totally try and apply there. I'm also going to see of Aldi's is hiring and the Dollar store. OTL.

I really wish that the place i work at now were getting more clients. They seem to be losing a lot of the bigger clients. OTL augh. why am I stuck with two freelance-like jobs....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff