Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
I need to stop spending gold Dx lol
if I continue like this I'll be poor again. but all the avi items I want uuuugh!
You should sell some items you don't wear anymore. ((say's the women who's just as much as a pack rat as anyone else.)) sweatdrop
but I wear all my items and some items I don't are from yearly events like 2004 that cost a fortune and I will never sell cause they have sentimental value xD

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
oh and the rest of my items were gifts and I have a strict don't sell gifts code cause someone went out of the way and spent moments of their life trying to get that item for you.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
I need to stop spending gold Dx lol
if I continue like this I'll be poor again. but all the avi items I want uuuugh!
You should sell some items you don't wear anymore. ((say's the women who's just as much as a pack rat as anyone else.)) sweatdrop
but I wear all my items and some items I don't are from yearly events like 2004 that cost a fortune and I will never sell cause they have sentimental value xD
oic okay's hmm well I got nothing else. Right now I got more gold then I know what to deal with but that's just cause I finally got around to selling stuff I no I no longer wear.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
oh and the rest of my items were gifts and I have a strict don't sell gifts code cause someone went out of the way and spent moments of their life trying to get that item for you.
I can understand that.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Dannie I've read a bit about the RP but I just don't get it.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko

I get that a bunch ^^''
I'm not the best RP master. Pretty much there is a shop called "Stitches" that moves around. It set up in a small suburb recently. The 'Ring Master' AKA Conner has the ability to grant wishes in the form of a contract. You give him something and shake his hand and you get something you wish for. But you have to be careful because say you wish for because well here's an example:
Girl: I wanna be young and Beautiful forever.
Conner: Okay
Girl: *Gets turned into a doll*

Depending on how you word it you can get ******** over pretty much. Also if you tell anyone about your contract you break the terms of it OR if you let anyone know about the shop you get Shadow hounds or worse sent after you to collect your soul or make you go crazy.
That's why the store slogan is "Snitches get Stitches."

That's pretty much in a nutshell what the plot is mainly.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko

I get that a bunch ^^''
I'm not the best RP master. Pretty much there is a shop called "Stitches" that moves around. It set up in a small suburb recently. The 'Ring Master' AKA Conner has the ability to grant wishes in the form of a contract. You give him something and shake his hand and you get something you wish for. But you have to be careful because say you wish for because well here's an example:

Depending on how you word it you can get ******** over pretty much. Also if you tell anyone about your contract you break the terms of it OR if you let anyone know about the shop you get Shadow hounds or worse sent after you to collect your soul or make you go crazy.

okay so like genie thing. Hmm, since I've not read the whole RP thus far I'm not sure where it's gone in terms of plot, are you able to give me a rundown? I only ask cause as a plot it looks one sided almost Conner is the central CH clearly and you say he gets something in this contract but what does he truly get out of it, does he have his own back story like I dunno like the only way he can live is if he makes these contracts or is he evil and trying to shape the world for himself? Sorry I'm getting analytical about it I was just curious sweatdrop

Sugary Friend

//posts to confirm her existence.
I haven't really thought about going on gaia much these days. I've been pretty busy actually. did a lot of outside things with friends over the weekend. Surprisingly having a minor social life before moving back to washington where I won't have any of that.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PandaHimeLadyAitara
//posts to confirm her existence.
I haven't really thought about going on gaia much these days. I've been pretty busy actually. did a lot of outside things with friends over the weekend. Surprisingly having a minor social life before moving back to washington where I won't have any of that.
its alright panda-san

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko

I get that a bunch ^^''

okay so like genie thing. Hmm, since I've not read the whole RP thus far I'm not sure where it's gone in terms of plot, are you able to give me a rundown? I only ask cause as a plot it looks one sided almost Conner is the central CH clearly and you say he gets something in this contract but what does he truly get out of it, does he have his own back story like I dunno like the only way he can live is if he makes these contracts or is he evil and trying to shape the world for himself? Sorry I'm getting analytical about it I was just curious sweatdrop

I'm actually been working on a recap intro for people who are new to the RP: I'll try and post it tonight. The RP is meant to be open and allow for people to move and expand within the world. The shop might just be one place of interest but I was expecting people to maybe have more fun with it and form their own thoughts and Ideas, Stitches just was a place to start to see where you would go with it.

Conner has a contract himself, He asked to be spared from the black plague when he was 20-something and hasn't aged since then. He get horrible burns from touching anyone though, Physical touch it totally a no no for him. Since he cannot touch anyone he went back to his contract holder, Luna/Bali, who offered to teach him how to make contracts and collect souls for them in their stead.This gave Conner a place to kinda call home so that he wasn't ostracized from society even though he already somewhat was, he's a pushy over that way. It gave him something to with himself since his family was dead and honestly he actually likes to try and help people even if most of the time the contracts go south.

As for a recap It will take me a minute on everything XDDD
Let me get it all together.........

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Elementis_Dragon

Also if you are snooping around feel free to read the first page of the OOC, it has the profiles so far and lets you know more about people. Imma gonna update it again tonight :3

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon
Dannie yoko

I get that a bunch ^^''

I'm actually been working on a recap intro for people who are new to the RP: I'll try and post it tonight. The RP is meant to be open and allow for people to move and expand within the world. The shop might just be one place of interest but I was expecting people to maybe have more fun with it and form their own thoughts and Ideas, Stitches just was a place to start to see where you would go with it.

Conner has a contract himself, He asked to be spared from the black plague when he was 20-something and hasn't aged since then. He get horrible burns from touching anyone though, Physical touch it totally a no no for him. Since he cannot touch anyone he went back to his contract holder, Luna/Bali, who offered to teach him how to make contracts and collect souls for them in their stead.This gave Conner a place to kinda call home so that he wasn't ostracized from society even though he already somewhat was, he's a pushy over that way. It gave him something to with himself since his family was dead and honestly he actually likes to try and help people even if most of the time the contracts go south.

As for a recap It will take me a minute on everything XDDD
Let me get it all together.........

Okay so his contracts are to no fault of his own then the person making the wish just has to be really specific so he's not really evil at all. JW and don't worry take ur time on the recap I"m little leery of joining group RP's seems like when I do they die.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Elementis_Dragon

You sound like Panda XDDD
It's a fast Paced RP just an FYI.
I don't hold or wait.
Also I'm on page 7 out of 35 so it will be a loooong time for the update XDD

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Dannie yoko
Elementis_Dragon

You sound like Panda XDDD
It's a fast Paced RP just an FYI.
I don't hold or wait.
Also I'm on page 7 out of 35 so it will be a loooong time for the update XDD
Don't worry about it it's fine and I RP pretty fast too. Although considering you and Demon tend to stay up way after I go to bed it would be hard to catch up by morning unless one were to wait lol.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

STREAM-U ONN!
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash