Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Friend

Elementis_Dragon

See I don't find too much annoyance with my friend aside from the fact that I can't really speak my mind because I'll offend her.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PandaHimeLadyAitara
Elementis_Dragon

See I don't find too much annoyance with my friend aside from the fact that I can't really speak my mind because I'll offend her.

I hear that Panda-San I do.

Sugary Friend

Elementis_Dragon

lolol.
=w= I'm not even the type to keep secrets from friends. I tend to think I can blurt out whatever the ******** I want in conversation with friends, but with her I'm careful and watch what I say.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PandaHimeLadyAitara
Elementis_Dragon

lolol.
=w= I'm not even the type to keep secrets from friends. I tend to think I can blurt out whatever the ******** I want in conversation with friends, but with her I'm careful and watch what I say.
hmm, ic.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

I'm bad, Even if I don't like someone it's always hard to say mean things about them for me.....>.>''

Sugary Friend

Dannie yoko

I'm bad, Even if I don't like someone it's always hard to say mean things about them for me.....>.>''

Well I don't say mean things..... I'd just think that as friend it would be ok to tell you when you're being a ******** dumb c**t...and you'd not make some huge ******** deal out of it and make it seem like some high school drama bull s**t and start talking about some bullshit that has nothing to do with anything I said because you're taking what I'm saying the wrong way and making it sound like I'm some b***h a** friend that is purposefully trying to be offensive and oppressive when all I'm trying to say is that whatever the ******** you're doing is dumb.... =-= in short I haven't said anything because I don't want to put up with some long a** speech that don't got s**t to do with anything with any bullshit I'd call her out on. and she'd definitely play the hypocritical I'm ******** offended card but I offend everyone else because I do whatever the ******** I want and you can't ******** tell me what the ******** to do.
ahhhh so... this weekend is gonna be pretty great because I get to get ******** drink friday night and my friend that's visiting me this weekend and my roommate get to vent like ******** hell as much as we want about whatever we want.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I'm gonna give it three min then I'm heading to bed. A, I'm getting tired now and B, I don't have my laptop charger cord handy atm so I might as well shut it down and go to bed but I'm waiting until it's after one and I can get the free goodies hehe's

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
ok laptop gonna die I'm off to bed for reals now g'night all.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Im so sleepy but i need to stay awake someone keep me awake.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

User Image
Happy Rabbits day and 4:20!~

YD took me to a hotel <3
It was wonderful!!!

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
=///=;;
damn it Demon I wish I could watch ur stream but I cant usr livestream on my phone without having an account gerrrrr.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
=///=;;
damn it Demon I wish I could watch ur stream but I cant usr livestream on my phone without having an account gerrrrr.
yes sorry about that there are a few downsides from LS

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
=///=;;
yes yes their r

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
Elementis_Dragon
XxYoung DemonxX
=///=;;
yes yes their r
you wouldn't wanna be on it anyway I'm working on a b***h of an avi xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out