Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nodosaurus's Significant Otter

Timid Prophet

[LIVESTREAM] off. :<

Well hullo there.
        I'll cut to the chase, rather then boring you with an introduction.
        I'm an artist and I'm looking for people to inspire me for practice and to fill my DA portfolio.
        I'm taking OCs and maybe avatars.
        I have no promise of what kind of art I'll do.
        I like people who stick around though, have a conversation with me. xD
        Oh and you can PM me with an offer if you don't want me to be deciding your fate. xD

Do's: Cutes, creepies, emotional-ness, creatures, traps (lol...), couples, and anything not on the Do not's.
        Do not's: Muscular muscles..., clutters, complicated designs that I can't see(like maybe a very detailed lace on gaia's item list...), naked people, men in speedos, complicated hair, smutty stuff, and... yeah.
        Samples of various styles: [One] [Two] [Three]

So for those who aren't to the rush, hi, I'm Flan. xD
        I'm short tempered and consider myself as a very imaginative realist.
        I plan on pursuing into the culinary arts when I'm older and possibly opening a very homey cafe. xD

RULES: DO NOT BEG, YOU CAN ASK. BUT IF YOU ASK REPEATEDLY AND SPAM ME, I WILL BLACKLIST YOU. XD AND ALSO. NUMBER ONE RULE. DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT RUSH ME. I like to take things at my own pace.

[Slots and references]
        shadow9686 [Page 1] [Completed work]
        aphelia the vampire [Completed work]
        Humi Yayu [Page 1]
        DarlingCorazon [Page 1]
        Wonderfully_Gorgeous
        hyukguu
        Skarabost
        Blood Fox101

Friendly Lunatic

14,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Could you possibly consider one of my OCs here please?? emotion_bigheart
ShanaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MaliUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OpheliaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EdanaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SerafinaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
You have very cute art! c:

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Well hai der Flan. o wo
Would you be willing to draw my avi? User Image ; u;
Also your style is adorable~ o wo

Sparkly Lunatic

Hello Flan!
I am interested in being a portfolio filler if you like me enough. emotion_kirakira
Hi Flan! Perhaps you can draw me? And I find it awesome that you are interested in the culinary arts...I wish I could be good at that xD

Gracious Ladykiller

Excitable Hunter

12,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
*w* Ohhh, your art is cute! Do you think you could draw me in your spare time?
... ;A; I-I hope my avi isn't too cluttered or anything! *Attempts to hide skirt's layers* X'3
hello c:
cute artwork! ; A ; <3
consider le prince dechu?
<3
My OC? Feel free to change her hair if it's to hard.

Also culinary arts? Me too! Haha my dream is to be a teacher with a bakery to run over the summer. Or to teach to cook haha! I just need to teach or do something with other people. What is your favorite thing to make?

Anxious Seeker

Hi Flan, I'm Eden and I would love it if you would think about using my OC,Glimmer as an album filler. I'm sorry to say I don't know much about the Culinary arts, I'm more of a history person myself.

Glimmer
She's rather young, early twenties .Wears her hair in a faux hawk style,but can be worn down, color is white, sometimes she adds a red streak to it. She's tall and slim but slightly muscular.She also has piercing under her bottom lip, Shes rather hot-headed and as gotten in fights before so she has one scar on her collor bone on the left side the goes up to the base of her neck. And another scar that goes across her right forearm. Shes mellowed out after meeting her best friend Baliey, but she still packs a punch. She's very kind and protective of her friends. She normally tank tops, cargo short or cargo pants, or jeans. .

sample 1
Sorry for the lank of references for her.

Beloved Hunter

O x O for some odd reason when i saw this thread i was playing the song let me entertain you O...........O!!

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
May I please have some art?

My kitty raver would love to be drawn<3

Nodosaurus's Significant Otter

Timid Prophet

shadow9686

I actually like the design of all of them. So yes, yes I will. :3
        I'll either draw Ophelia, Edana or Serafina. Or if I have patience in my tablet, all three. XD;;

rawrxkaydi

Thank you very much. <3

aphelia the vampire

It's very simple and cute. So I do think I will. xD
        And thank you. xD

Humi Yayu

Sure thing. I like your avatar very much. XD

DarlingCorazon

I like the style. +_+ I will try.

Wonderfully_Gorgeous

Definitely. <3

AlexisAJ

Sorry but I'll have to decline. D:

hyukguu

Omg, yuss. XD Bandages and a cute prince? Trying to manipulate meeee. XD

Skarabost

I love vintage things, so definitely.

Blood Fox101

I'd love to try drawing her because of her hair. o_o

Everyone: It seems I'm much less of a pickier artist than I expected. But don't worry, the list may be building up but I will save all references and names. xD

Magical Sex Symbol

How would you feel on drawing a creep like me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff