Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dmitri James

bruhhhhh it takes an army to get me outta bed (or, you know, my mother but same thing tbh)

How erratic omg. Oh man but that sucks with the no sitting! Can't even imagine how bad that must feel for you feet. D:

omg nuGGET!! yeshello new term of endearment for this dweeb
and thank you!!! ; v;

Retail life yoooo

here's a sketchy thing for yew :>
User Image

Timid Cleric

I heard sexy demon and showed up.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hardcore Uvula
I'm having fun on the blog you linked. =3

Enjoy my quality blogging
:3c

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

i'm not exactly demonic but i would love it if you would consider me~ c:

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Thilath
Hardcore Uvula
I'm having fun on the blog you linked. =3

Enjoy my quality blogging
:3c

=D Will do!

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello =]
maybe one of my demons would interest you?

these two are sisters:

User ImageUser Image

my current is rocking out to this event. =] the guitar doesnt have to be added though.

User Image

this one is non gaia related but if you wanted me to choose she would be the one I wanted drawn most.
User Image

Bashful Receiver

They're not girls....HOWEVER! If you want to draw one (or all...lolol) of them AS girls that would be pretty spiffy. Been wanting to see gender bent versions of them for a while...-shrug-

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

Wizeria's Sidekick

Wheezing Werewolf

13,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thilath
Dmitri James

bruhhhhh it takes an army to get me outta bed (or, you know, my mother but same thing tbh)

How erratic omg. Oh man but that sucks with the no sitting! Can't even imagine how bad that must feel for you feet. D:

and thank you!!! ; v;

Retail life yoooo

http://i.imgur.com/iDQCxt0.png

you totally have my kudos yo

omfg!!!! ahhhhh i love it!!!!! ;;; 7;;;
he looks like a d**k; literally perfect tbh!!!!
thank you! ;v; <333

Timid Star

I dunno man can I request a random silly dragon because those were great on your tumblr.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dmitri James
Thilath
Dmitri James

and thank you!!! ; v;

Retail life yoooo

thank you! ;v; <333

you're so welcome, and wow thanks for the generous tip! . _.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Cute but only Ironically
Not very sexy, but she might still be fun to draw. You can draw her in this pose if you want. o vo She's really funny and flirty.

sorry 'bout vanishing last night, my computer kind of died
User Image

Friendly Friend

Here is one of my demon avatars.
No fun colors. I am plain-jane.
User Image

Artemis Evelyn's Buttercup

Anxious Shapeshifter

33,690 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
her maybe?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wizeria's Sidekick

Wheezing Werewolf

13,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thilath
Dmitri James
Thilath
Dmitri James

and thank you!!! ; v;

Retail life yoooo

thank you! ;v; <333

you're so welcome, and wow thanks for the generous tip! . _.

Ahhh you're welcome!! well deserved in my opinion! c:

Girl-Crazy Partier

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas