Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image

Hello, my name is Brittany, and I'm looking to get some art done of any of my witchy girls.
I had another thread, but it was getting kinda cluttered so I figured I would start fresh~

I have a couple girls to pick from~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She has a few different outfits you can pick from.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The background in this one is not needed, but feel free to add it in if you'd really like.

I do tip everyone who draws me~
I prefer color, but b&w is totally fine too.

Thank you for reading~!

User Image

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

Kitten

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ah, I really don't need to draw another sexy lil avie.... whee F!@# it, I'm going to draw the first two witches. Or going to try to. Is there anything I should stray away from while drawing them? Or anything you'd actually like to see?

Kitten

Wallop098
Ah, I really don't need to draw another sexy lil avie.... whee F!@# it, I'm going to draw the first two witches. Or going to try to. Is there anything I should stray away from while drawing them? Or anything you'd actually like to see?

I have no real requests, I leave it all up to the artist. o:

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Strawberry Green Tea
Wallop098

Yay artistic freedom! I.. Well, haen't a clue what to sketch for you. I do know the sexy green witch look is going to give me trouble. xd Not anything bad, just gotta keep my brain out of the gutter. whee

Kitten

Wallop098
Strawberry Green Tea
Wallop098

Yay artistic freedom! I.. Well, haen't a clue what to sketch for you. I do know the sexy green witch look is going to give me trouble. xd Not anything bad, just gotta keep my brain out of the gutter. whee

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be perfect~

Kitten

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Strawberry Green Tea
Wallop098
Strawberry Green Tea
Wallop098

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be perfect~
Okay, I'll see where the ideas take me. Super sorry in advance if tentacles or a random alien girl end up in one of the pieces.

Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff