Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Doll

I love the Last of Us game alot, that I wanted to create a character that can be part of the world they created. and also write a fanfic where he meets Joel and Ellie, sometime after the events of the game. So while I work on the plot of the story, why not try and get some art of him.

Name: Kyle
Hair length/color: Shot, slightly pass his ears/Black
Eye color: Sky blue
Height: 5'6
Body type: slightly muscular- ref for the body shape- kind of like this built
Extra: Burn mark on his right side of his neck going along his shoulder blade to his shoulder and few scars on his chest, cheek and arms from fights against the hunters. Weapons: shotgun, snipe rifle, magnum, bow and arrows
Personality: cunning, ruthless, adventurous, careful, resourceful, tough

Backstory:

He was raise in a small town quarantine zone with few military people around, lived in a orphanage, where he learn how to shot, swim, ride a horse, and survive outside the walls. When he turned 14 the quarantine zone was attacked by hunters where he got badly burn along side his right side of his neck going along over his shoulder blade to his shoulder plus got cut up by some machete along his arms as he fight back against, making sure others escaped. Once he knew that everyone else was safe, he fights his way to the outside. Luckily he comes across someone who knows basic first aid and helps him heal as they make their way to somewhere safe. He spends time with them for several of months when they come across an high school where they are attacked by the infected. Where he gets separated from the others, not knowing if they are alive or what to do, he decides to make his way out of the school and into the woods. Traveling to place to place, just trying to survive and looking for a place to settle down. Spending much time by himself and running into hunters and infected made him more ruthless against others and not trusting of many people.

You are welcome to design clothes for him, he likes layback clothes, hoodies, and jackets. I fail at drawing dirty/dried blood/ruin clothes, feel free to make them all mess up to fit with the theme of the world. Also fail at burn marks and scars as well whee

Appearance:

User Image

Art Received:

Art by: Moshii-o
Art by: Sarcastic cake

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Doll

Otuen