Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

... 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

Pretty please with a cherry on top and butterscotch schnapps on the side?
I do it but want be do till tomorrow it 2am for me
[.~-crazy cat-~.]

Okay, thanks!
I'll try, but it may come late. My scanner is on the fritz lately and will choose random times not to work.
>.>
Jaclyn Loralei
[.~-crazy cat-~.]

Okay, thanks!

your welcome
iFreak
I'll try, but it may come late. My scanner is on the fritz lately and will choose random times not to work.
>.>

Oh, I hope you get that fixed soon. 3nodding
Any specific pose to request?
iFreak

I want it to look psychotic, which shouldn't be hard since she already has the anti-bite mask and shackles.
Jaclyn Loralei
iFreak

I want it to look psychotic, which shouldn't be hard since she already has the anti-bite mask and shackles.
Alright. Sadly, it won't be coloured. I misplaced my coloured pencils a while ago.
iFreak
Jaclyn Loralei
iFreak

Alright. Sadly, it won't be coloured. I misplaced my coloured pencils a while ago.

That's okay. 4laugh
Good news! My scanner has decided to work. I'm just experimenting with the setting to see which looks better.
iFreak
Good news! My scanner has decided to work. I'm just experimenting with the setting to see which looks better.

Yay!
I have the image, but I accidentally made a slight error in your name. I put an i anstead of a y. sweatdrop
I edited it, but it wouldn't save.
Never mind. It kind of fixed itself. eek

User Image
iFreak
I have the image, but I accidentally made a slight error in your name. I put an i anstead of a y. sweatdrop
I edited it, but it wouldn't save.

User Image

Looks like it has a 'Y' now... Anyway, great job! I do love it. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out