Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku37
brokenkaizer
Oku; i will to ♥

great :3
now we'll be twice as sort of lcuky :3
i hope it works

eh maybe crossing our fingers won't work :/ maybe mother nature plays with crosses don't count :3 (heehee so childishy!)

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku: well we could both use some good luck or atleast alot more good karma

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer

karma is only mean cuz everyone calls her a b***h :3

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku37
brokenkaizer

but she is usually mean to good people sad who dont deserve it while assholes get away with so much

Blessed Explorer

Oku37
Phoenixs_love
hey there

heyy!
what have you been up to?

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku37
brokenkaizer

but she is usually mean to good people sad who dont deserve it while assholes get away with so much

ah cuz they care about her :p

Dapper Rabbit

Phoenixs_love
Oku37
Phoenixs_love
hey there

heyy!
what have you been up to?

just chilaxin and waiting for school to start up :3 (college :3 muahhahaha)

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku: i belive karma this is stupid and now im sad i think i got rid of my favorites on deveinart i had 4 and 2 liked each and then for some reason i lost them now D;

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku: i belive karma this is stupid and now im sad i think i got rid of my favorites on deveinart i had 4 and 2 liked each and then for some reason i lost them now D;

aw if you remember their names, try searching for them in your gallery, sometimes they are in the scraps

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku37
brokenkaizer

aw if you remember their names, try searching for them in your gallery, sometimes they are in the scraps
oh thank you i will try that hope it works

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku37
brokenkaizer

oh thank you i will try that hope it works

i hoope you find it :3

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku: i didn't find it oh well i hope more people favorite my pictures i have a goal to get some really amazing picture and to get over 15 favorites on some photos but its failing

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku: i didn't find it oh well i hope more people favorite my pictures i have a goal to get some really amazing picture and to get over 15 favorites on some photos but its failing

someday ^^ i don't think i have 15 favs on any of mine either :3

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

Oku37
brokenkaizer

the most i got was for my sailor moon oc and it was 11 but it was the only picture but also i only started devaintart like 4 or 5 months ago so yeah im still noob ish

Dapper Rabbit

brokenkaizer
Oku37
brokenkaizer

the most i got was for my sailor moon oc and it was 11 but it was the only picture but also i only started devaintart like 4 or 5 months ago so yeah im still noob ish

oh you noob :3
haha it's oki ^^ it'll happen eventually just takes a little

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas