Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seismic Cataclysm
Yoshiwong
Chansey with a chainsaw
Do you working adult people still go on vacations in the summer?
Depends on the place, but about 99.9% hell no. It's way too hot.

That advice was wayyyy too late. Went to HK for last week and a step outside = drop buckets of sweat.
lmao dude I went to Taiwan during May and it was still hella hot.
FrostyPeaches
we had no air conditioning at work for two days. and i feel like i was in a sauna.
so the past few days i went into work with just a shirt and jeans. forget dressing up for work.

and how come 2019 is almost over. i didn't even get to enjoy this year at all. -throws stuff around-
omg This has happened at my workplace as well (for some reason only our suite was affected out of the entire building or something stupid like that). Except, it wasn't for just two days. It was like, a week or two of hot hot hot. And imagine all the computers and people in a small suite. . . Yeup. The most water I ever drank was probably during that time. LOL

Seismic Cataclysm
Chansey with a chainsaw
Seismic Cataclysm
That advice was wayyyy too late. Went to HK for last week and a step outside = drop buckets of sweat.
Gross. Hope it was an okay trip other than the heat.

Nah man. It was a disgusting shitshow of a trip. I was at least able to play my FGO game and do my daily grinds. Phew. Everything else, the 2 and half week there was just a wreck. Nothing went according to plan. lmfao
Yo dude. I started playing FGO a couple of months ago. If you got room, add me or let me add you!

Distinct Explorer

Yoshiwong
Yo dude. I started playing FGO a couple of months ago. If you got room, add me or let me add you!

Yeh I realized your status just like today it mentioned FGO. I added your jank this morning; u should add me on Discord for like FGO stuff and rants. lmfao

Haven't added u yet on my secondary yet.
Seismic Cataclysm
Yoshiwong

Yeh I realized your status just like today it mentioned FGO. I added your jank this morning; u should add me on Discord for like FGO stuff and rants. lmfao

Haven't added u yet on my secondary yet.
What's your Discord? I finally got all the parts I needed for my computer and built it on the Wednesday-Thursday of the July 4th weekend, so I'm on Discord every day whenever I'm home / back from work.
Oh wait. You have it in your signature. lmao

Distinct Explorer

Yoshiwong

Ooo speccccccccs?
Seismic Cataclysm
Ooo speccccccccs?

- Intel i7-8700k processor
- Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 motherboard
- 16GB RAM / 1TB SATA SSD / 1TB SSD
- GeForce RTX 2080
- Fractal Design Design R6 USB-C ATX case

Distinct Explorer

Yoshiwong
...I'm on Discord every day whenever I'm home / back from work.

I guess I slack off too much. I have discord on all my devices. lmao

Yoshiwong
Seismic Cataclysm
Ooo speccccccccs?

- GeForce RTX 2080

Shet not bad. Built to run any planned games or streaming? You should stream FGO gameplay thru emu. cool
Seismic Cataclysm
Yoshiwong
Seismic Cataclysm
Ooo speccccccccs?

- GeForce RTX 2080

Shet not bad. Built to run any planned games or streaming? You should stream FGO gameplay thru emu. cool

Planned to just play games--since my laptop couldn't do any gaming (hadn't played on a PC that wasn't for work in YEARS) and my brother took the PS4--and maybe stream. I don't think I would be entertaining enough, but I could always try to do causal streams. lol

Citizen

So tired. I'm not made for early hours at work.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chansey with a chainsaw
Do you working adult people still go on vacations in the summer?

I go. when everyone can coordinate to have same days off from their work places.

i always avoid going to HK/China from beginning may-end july.
the first time i did i almost fainted in the heat. never again. i basically sat on the pedway until my body was like 'k you can breathe and walk again i am done swirling.' rofl

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yoshiwong
omg This has happened at my workplace as well (for some reason only our suite was affected out of the entire building or something stupid like that). Except, it wasn't for just two days. It was like, a week or two of hot hot hot. And imagine all the computers and people in a small suite. . . Yeup. The most water I ever drank was probably during that time. LOL

Yeah that was me opening bottled waters one after another. and they finally got two guys to come in and check out our entire work area today to fix the damn air conditioning. The water never tasted so good the past couple of days. I went to work with 2 iced coffees from mcdonalds the other day because i needed some sugar to keep me awake in the heat lolol.
Tomorrow is back to layering clothing again. tgif soon.

I can imagine the heat waves and the hot computers and hot body temps being cramped in a room. Like a live sauna!

Distinct Explorer

Now next time if I go around this time to HK, I'll definitely bring an umbrella and won't feel weird. u_u

Citizen

It's starting to feel like fall. :'D

Citizen

I am passively training for a half-marathon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff