Welcome to Gaia! ::

Done :3
Hi consider my avi please? smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Consider any of them? c:

Her hair only reaches up to her thighs also, her left sleeve (yes the one near the staff) is white, not black. Her fur like accessory on her neck is also split into black (right side*) and white (left side*).
*Assuming you are facing her

User Image

Please draw her without her elfish ears (turn them into normal ones), tail and the blue marks on her forehead and neck!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Color Palette
User Image

User Image

User Image

Item List:
User Image

Yoo Jinnie's Kouhai

Malevolent Cottontail

Oh biggrin could you possibly consider my newest pokemon trainer? biggrin
------------------------------
DAVID
User Image
art by Spook Disco

Height: 6'5"
Personality and appearance:
He is a calm and strong-willed guy. He loves to train with his team and can often be seen jogging with them by the beach.
He is also pretty determined, so he never says something is impossible. He always works really hard to accomplish his goals.
Just like his sister, this boy loves to spend time with his pokemon, so he tries to keep them out of their pokeballs when possible.
He is also a really friendly guy, so he tries to help others when he can.
As for his appearance, he has dark skin and green eyes. His hair is dark brown with a fringe towards the left.
He has a beauty spot under his left eye.
He also has an atlethic build, due all that training with his pokemon.
(He is the attractive type.)

Current team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

art by CyanideGyre
User Image
art by Thorinduil

Junker

9,250 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Regular 100
me cool

Anxious Genius

Care to have a go at my avi? c:

Shy Kitten

<3 <3 <3 Haii ^^, Maybe consider one of my OC's outfits? :3 <3 <3 <3

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img] User Image

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Heyo~ Would you care to try this lady, Dolly, please? heart I dunno if you'll use color, but if you do, the blonde haired ref is the more accurate color instead of the brown haired models.

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Maybe my current avi?
or one of my babies below?
thanks! <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
yum_puddi Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you would consider drawing my OC yum_puddi

Jo Watson and Emilia Velez
These two girls are from the 1930s! They are boarding school girls. Jo is a pale English girl with a rat’s nest for hair, and brown eyes. She wears a lot bohemian-type clothes or shirts and trousers. She likes to draw maps and study the world. Emilia is Spanish and has dark hair and eyes and wears fancy dresses and coats. She loves fashion.
I apologize for the terrible refs crying All I have right now is doll maker girls, but I will hopefully have better refs soon! I appreciate literally anything- you could draw one or both of the girls in any style and I would be so so so grateful

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
          Long live the reckless and the brave
                                                      I don't think I wanna be saved
                                                                                              My song has not been sung

I'll just leave this right here.
    User Image

LongLiveUs
    pooja421
    Hi consider my avi please? smile
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image User Image

I am so sorry this took so long, I was learning how to use the app lol, It is actually complicated ;o; My finger was learning as well. This is my first attempt lol >.<
    User Image
    PinkGummyBear3000

I am so sorry this took so long, I was learning how to use the app lol, It is actually complicated ;o; My finger was learning as well. This is my first attempt lol >.<
    User Image

not bad at all for a first attempt using something new
    Thanks for the art biggrin
    Seracella
    Consider any of them? c:

Her hair only reaches up to her thighs also, her left sleeve (yes the one near the staff) is white, not black. Her fur like accessory on her neck is also split into black (right side*) and white (left side*).
    *Assuming you are facing her

User Image

Please draw her without her elfish ears (turn them into normal ones), tail and the blue marks on her forehead and neck!

Color Palette
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Item List:
    User Image

Attempt #2
    I hope you don't mind I drew your avi ;o;
    User Image
    Will continue tomorrow, remember guys this is done on my I-phone with my index finger, I have never done this before so I am learning how to do this lol I am practicing and I will gradually improve as I learn how to use the app and the small screen ;o;
    pooja421
    PinkGummyBear3000

User Image

not bad at all for a first attempt using something new
    Thanks for the art biggrin

Aww thank you :3

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items