< 1 2 3 4 >

Sweet Cultist

16,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
That white-plush-bear-thingy beside you... SO CUTE OMFG emotion_dowant

Trash Squad

I have a very special request, it's for my best friends and I OC's.
I've been trying to hit her up with as much art as I can and I saw this freebi thread and thought it be worth a try.

Last time I got her art was from a Miss. Mistress Orion...it was trainer sprite art, but it turned out amazing. Like...I was freaking out, Ember was....well she kept her cool, but she really liked it.
Then like a week after she bombards me with all this awesome art from friends of friends(Friends art) and it's just like woooooow emotion_0A0 , I want to get you more art now...even more than before...so I'm very determined emotion_donotwant *nods* Then last night....she drew something from our roleplay that just happened that evening. (What she drew, Winterfell in Aldrix's too baggy clothing)
IIIIIIIIIIIII need to put up some examples, but first....

But first I shoooouuuuld probably give you a little information on the request lol...because you know....not that the information on what I'm asking you to draw is importent. Lolol. *Snort*

Aldrix and Winterfell are two compleately different people, whom under the oddest circumstances have became in Winterfell's mind the best of friends. It's unsure as to how much value Winterfell is to Aldrix, but recent occurrences there have been signs that he to holds some liking to the younger male.

Winterfell is a "deer" boy who grew up in a forest....ahhhh it sounds so awkward no matter how I explain that part. Anyways he was this young boy who somehow got split up with his parents in the dead of winter in the forest. Luckily for the infant..slash..toddler....he grew up with a closely knit heard of deer. He grew up under the impression that he too is a deer and now into his early adulthood thanks to Aldrix he's knows that not to be the complete truth.
As it turns out the Elder Deer (Who acted as his mother) and the forest have given him antlers and "fur" so he wouldn't be asking questions...like I'm a male why don't I have antlers? Is there something wrong with me, I guess just to help him feel more deerish. So this "natural....nature...magic" altered his DNA, when normal magic....wouldn't have? Me and Ember seem to have different veiws on that. In the roleplay I control the setting of the forest and the types of circumstances it's under so I said it's a biological magic, hence trees are so large and lush and the abundence of life that lives there is altered in a physical sense.

Aldrix is host to...a demon....now....keep with me....it's not as bad as me making Winter (Guardian of the forest) I still laugh at the fact I did that, but it makes sense if you get deep into the story ehh...
Anyways Aldrix is a host to a demon that...I'm not to sure what he gave up, but from what I can tell the demon protects his body, and Ember is hinting at one point the demon took over and did some pretty gruesome things to his family. As well gives him the ability to shapeshift, but in a more technical term he's a skin walker. He needs the hide to be able to do so.

As of right now he would be 91 years old and a veteran living his days alone in a small town where he works construction to keep his house, but doesn't do much in the way of entertainment....or partake in casual talk with others. I get the feeling he's so deep in remorse of what "he" had done that he no longer tries to make relationships with others and wallows in his solitude. As it so happens he decides to take his time off work to camp alone in the forest and only keeps up work so he can pay for his house and a few other expenses so he can camp.

That's where the two met and under many encounters over many months finally became friends.
In the more recent turns of events, after Winterfells blood tests came in (the two argued over weather he was a deer or not and finally got it checked out) he is mostly human which throws the both for a loop.
Winterfell's in distress, Aldrix steps up and says your staying with me and I'll show you what human life is.....or you can go back to the forest and you wont see me for a long time.
So now as it happens today would be Winterfell's second day at his house.....and it's really inspired me to get some more art of them.

And now some of our roleplay screenshots I've got. Ummmm.......my tablet is uncalibrated from the computer being in safe mode....I'm so embarrassed about my work....normally and now....Ah who gives a damn.

Trying to make amends
First Restaruant
Human life a promise it wont be so bad
Don't thank me. But your my only friend.

Ahhh....I'll get their gaia acount avatars up here too.

User Image
User Image

Anyways I hope you feel like you want to do us some art for Aldrix and Winterfell. I would prefure the two together and with Winterfell with his black horns shown in the paintchat roleplay examples, and the art done for him in the top two links.

Trash Squad

Fufufuf, sup?

Angelic Giver

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
maybe this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Playful Lover

TheToxicValentine_9
That white-plush-bear-thingy beside you... SO CUTE OMFG emotion_dowant

Lol, thanks! I think its called something apprentice... I forgot razz
MisaBear
Lady of the Desert Knight
consider me?

Consider yourself considered
so pretty! thank you heart

Sweet Cultist

16,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
MisaBear

oh... I think I know that item! *goes to mp*

>w>

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Maybe my dream avi? Sorry it's not that reveling
please and thank you?

Playful Lover

WintersFrozenRoseAnon
maybe this?

I love drawing that hair <3

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Please Consider Me

I would like some one to draw User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--Her
or My avi
Or both of them

My Big request.

I would love to find someone to draw both of the Avi's (My one right now and my dream one) at a Madd Hatter Tea party With plushies

Thank you very much
I would Love you FOREVER!,
IamTheMaddHatter

Playful Lover

TheToxicValentine_9
MisaBear

oh... I think I know that item! *goes to mp*

>w>

I was about to say Charming Apprentice... but I'm pretty sure that it's Apprentice Charm!

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My current avi?

Angelic Giver

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
MisaBear
WintersFrozenRoseAnon
maybe this?

I love drawing that hair <3

Oh wow thank you thats amazing heart

Playful Lover

WintersFrozenRoseAnon
Oh wow thank you thats amazing heart

emotion_kirakira You really think so?

It was better before I lined it with the sharpie pen. I can't decide not to line it because it would scan ugly /: *flails* Plus, I've got a lot of anatomy work to do, still!

Thanks for liking it though <33

Sweet Cultist

16,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
MisaBear

Yup, that's right! I'm going to buy it now emotion_awesome

><;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items