FallenSin
^^ *enjoying the conversations*

Bumpies!

Roar.
o i wanna be a subject =)

Tell me I’m an angel
Take this to my grave

XD *is counting down the days until The No Snow Show and Mistletoe Jam!*

I live in Florida, though it would be bad if it snowed on the No Snow Show. Though I highly doubt anyone would care. We'd just party anyway! XD

Lunatic

FallenSin

I live in Florida, though it would be bad if it snowed on the No Snow Show. Though I highly doubt anyone would care. We'd just party anyway! XD

TT I live up north in Connecticut...
So coold....
We're moving to Arizona this Summer, though.

LYK YEYZ scream
c^^oi)
FallenSin

So coold....

LYK YEYZ scream

You'll have dry heat. X3 That's the one thing I don't like about the South. We have damp heat. Cause of the darn humidity. crying So it could be 80 outside, but feel closer to 100 degrees because of the humidity. *sighs*

Though currently we're looking at light showers and temps in the 70s...

Lunatic

FallenSin
c^^oi)
FallenSin

So coold....

LYK YEYZ scream

You'll have dry heat. X3 That's the one thing I don't like about the South. We have damp heat. Cause of the darn humidity. crying So it could be 80 outside, but feel closer to 100 degrees because of the humidity. *sighs*

Though currently we're looking at light showers and temps in the 70s...

We're looking at heavy showers and temperatures in the 40s, don't complain. >>; In Arizona, they're looking at no showers, and temperatures in the 110s. xD
Yeppers. Though since it's dry heat it wouldn't be as bad the Southeast at 110... crying

I went to Colorado in June a few years ago and it was supposed to be in the 90s or so. I was cold! >< Darn my thin blood being used to the damp heat here in the South. X3

Lunatic

FWACK.

I'm stuck on this one part in FFXII. TT;;;;;
I can't get past the damn guards without being keelhauled to death!!
Is that where you're going to rescue Ashe? If it is, XD I'm stuck there too. My friend even came over to try and help me and he told me I was further along than he was. He got the evil glare of death and I died again. sweatdrop So I told him that I give up until I can get some more practice. *sighs*

The experience that is awarded in FFXII sucks for levelling up, but it's still a great game.

Lunatic

FallenSin
Is that where you're going to rescue Ashe? If it is, XD I'm stuck there too. My friend even came over to try and help me and he told me I was further along than he was. He got the evil glare of death and I died again. sweatdrop So I told him that I give up until I can get some more practice. *sighs*

The experience that is awarded in FFXII sucks for levelling up, but it's still a great game.

Arrh, nope. Where I'm escaping from the dungeon. >>;

But now I'm past it. ... And stuck on a different part. (I just got the thing yesterday...)
HEY... When you're going to the Westersand to rescue Panello, which way do you take to get there..? I got lost and kept going further in when I meant to turn back and junk, and can't find it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff