<3 </3
  CLOSED

Help me out?

Yes 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

I need to write something in my friend's birthday card but I don't know what to write. xP; Just post what I should write and if I pick your post I'll do a sketch for you. 3nodding I may do more than one sketch.
Happy Birthday

(how old is yor friend)
coolest thing i ever done to a friends card is write random inside jokes/ memories we've had over the past year in a few differnt color inks... or if youra great draw-er doodle something pretty in it
Hazard @ She's turning 13.

[Tamz] @ The thing is I haven't known her for very long and barely hang out with her.
i usually right something simple. like, happy birthday! *insert name here*! i hope you have a great birthday and get a lot of presents. and i wish you many more to come.
Water_Crystal
heart

a friend that i have that i don't really know all that well sent me a card for my birthday. she just said happy birthday, hope its great and you have a great time, hope you get gets tons of good food cause thats the best thing about birthdays, and then since next year i'm gonna be 15, she started talking about all the things you can do with a car. also, she just complimented me a lot and decorated it a lot. i don't know if that helps much but yeah sweatdrop
sometimes i write a small poem. or draw a little picture...just make whatever it is important.
ok well just write something like :
happy birthday :
i hope you have a great birthday
--**your name***
dragon @ I like your idea. Can you come up with a poem? ^^; I'm going to doodle you.
If it was me I would say "Finally, your a Teen! Happy B-Day with lots of hugs, *insert name here*" xDD
heavenly_angels
If it was me I would say "Finally, your a Teen! Happy B-Day with lots of hugs, *insert name here*" xDD
I also like that too. I'll doodle you too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff